Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Last week: “unconscious bias” training at work, tomorrow “Racial Equality & Justice”

sanction

Legendary
Founder
I attended. When the speaker said we have to find a way to
change the way 50 plus year old white men think I sighed loudly and kicked back in my chair and folded my arms.

My white, female 30 year old boss looked at me and shook
her head. After the call she told me not to get fired. She said she agreed it was bullshit but they aren’t playing.

She also said if they enforce the clot shot we all need to walk
out together.

I like her.

PleasureMoose

Legendary
I attended. When the speaker said we have to find a way to
change the way 50 plus year old white men think I sighed loudly and kicked back in my chair and folded my arms.

My white, female 30 year old boss looked at me and shook
her head. After the call she told me not to get fired. She said she agreed it was bullshit but they aren’t playing.

She also said if they enforce the clot shot we all need to walk
out together.

I like her.
Should've walked out as soon as the speaker told you what to think.

TJHall1

Legendary
Same. 16 years in and hopefully a lifetime to go. I can click thru an online training. Work from home made me love the job even more
Thats good then.

I have so little self control that if I worked from home I'd have a jag on by 1:00pm every day and my food bill would triple.

denn

Legendary
Founder
I had a coworker (black female) start a message in our chat at work about “AmeriKKKa” at its finest and she got exactly 0 pushback/ warning for it
This seems like a good opportunity lost. I am not sure I could have held back.

Latest posts

Top Bottom