Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Keep up the great work Croot_Overlord!

Chief_Trojan

Poster
Founder
giphy.gif

22*43*51

Boob Enthusiast
Founder
I'll never understand how you alt-rights keep giving so much crap to David Hogg. The kid got his school shot up and started doing what he felt was right to stop things like that from happening ever again. Even if you don't agree with his reasoning, you can at least understand that he is just a kid and give him a break.
His classmates dying is the best thing that ever happened to him.

TheNJNole

Elite
Founder
I'll never understand how you alt-rights keep giving so much crap to David Hogg. The kid got his school shot up and started doing what he felt was right to stop things like that from happening ever again. Even if you don't agree with his reasoning, you can at least understand that he is just a kid and give him a break.
Weren't you quitting, lol?

TJHall1

Legendary
tenor.gif

Top Bottom