Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Just thought I was headed to jail…

d-tiger45

I run shit around here
Founder
Was 200 yards from the driveway with a roadie poured (live on a farm and came out of pasture 2 to get home)

There are lights everywhere. I keep creeping to the driveway and it’s the DOT putting some fresh tar and reflectors in the road.

I about shit myself when I saw the lights. Turns out these rural roads the cops light it up to warn drivers there is road work ahead.

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder
You should go to jail for posting such a terrible story.

Ha! Glad you didn't get locked up though. Usually only see cops doing that when there is about to be a traffic jam on the interstate...about the only time highway patrol has any use imo.

champsballs

Elite
Founder
Was 200 yards from the driveway with a roadie poured (live on a farm and came out of pasture 2 to get home)

There are lights everywhere. I keep creeping to the driveway and it’s the DOT putting some fresh tar and reflectors in the road.

I about shit myself when I saw the lights. Turns out these rural roads the cops light it up to warn drivers there is road work ahead.

I hope you’re hammered cuz you sound like a giant pussy right now

Top Bottom