Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Judging by how anti-vaxx y'all are

Jayhacker

Legendary
Founder
This is a great answer to the over zealous vax folks. When that comes around and is proven safe, I will consider other optional vaccinations. Until such time, my body, my choice.
I tell the dumb fks all the time. I wanna start slow, maybe work my way into a flu shot or shingles shot and then go from there.

Viking

Legendary
Founder
I believe President Trump gave the left and their leadership exactly what they wanted. Rushed vaccine(s) as the only way to return to normal. As he simultaneously told the Patriots paying attention that there are very promising medicines such as HCQ and Ivermectin for treatment available. Which now oddly enough cannot be prescribed to treat Covid even after decades in use buy humans for any number of ailments! Fauci and his orchestra of deep state mockingbirds parroted this vaccine even before we knew what we were actually dealing with. Now, the world knows that not only did Fauci and his sycophants fund and help direct the development of this virus they had patents waiting on their new mRNA vaccines. We know all this as fact and yet people are still following the directive of the modern day Mengele. The public pressure to take the jab is unprecedented and should give any normal thinking human great pause. The orchestration between big tech, big pharma, and big government is another eye opening development, see Operation Mockingbird for reference. All this evidence and yet people are still walking into the showers for their delousing. Unbelievable and sad. SKOL!

Viking

Legendary
Founder
Keep laughing. But the one who laughs last.....let's just hope this years cold and flu season is a mild one. I have a feeling the flu is gonna make a big comeback. SKOL bitch!

TTUcamper

Elite
I've already had it, so I have natural antibodies. Why in the fuck would I get a vaccine that clearly doesn't work anyway?

If it did work covid would be eliminated in a lot of countries it's clearly not.

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
The most interesting thing about this thread and OP is that his standard of success is all of us being Trump supporters and “anti-vax”.

So obviously jumping in line like good little brainwashed lemmings because a politician said so is success.

That’s the left’s whole mentality. If the right people say it, it must be true. No ability to think critically, zero self-awareness, and a cult-like mentality. Government is their God and the swamp are their religious leaders.
They either want full on fascism or complete anarchy depending on if the GOP is in control or not.

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
I've already had it, so I have natural antibodies. Why in the fuck would I get a vaccine that clearly doesn't work anyway?

If it did work covid would be eliminated in a lot of countries it's clearly not.
Cleveland Clinic says you don't need the vax if you've had it.

I'll stick with the folks saving my wife's life from stage IV cancer

Latest posts

Top Bottom