Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Judging by how anti-vaxx y'all are

G

GhostOfQanonsense

One can only conclude that trump's operation warp speed was a complete and total failure. Sad.

Cards1968

Founder
tenor.gif

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder
The COVID “vaccine” is not a vaccine. It is an experimental shot with a strand of mRNA that has the body create the spike protein produced by the virus.

Not wanting to be a lab rat that signs a waiver freeing them of all liability in the case of awful side effects does not an anti-vaxxer make.

People need to research and see how these studies have gone in animals with other viruses.

My family will reevaluate in 3 years

Cre8ive

Shaping the Future of Reality
Founder
One can only conclude that trump's operation warp speed was a complete and total failure. Sad.
That's your opinion. As you said "one" can only conclude. And you are the "one" and you are wrong. You need to do deeper reading, you miss the geopolitical highlights when you make sophomoric comments like this. But, hang in, we will help you get your act together.

Last edited:

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
OP deleted his account but he has been on the board since then (I can see his IP come up on the guests)

I know his Twitter account and his the-mainboard account though if anyone wants to check in on him

Hope your doing alright big D, I miss you already

TheGratefulReb

Neanderthal in Chief
Founder
I just want an explanation of the 9000 deaths (and counting) in the US following these injections. There's precedence to halt the program, looking at 1976, when there was 300 something cases of guillain-barre syndrome following that massive flu vaccine rollout. But I guess big pharma & the government are just turning a blind eye to the data posted on the CDC's website. Is a little reassessment and full informed consent too much to ask?

Joe Kings

Legendary
Founder
Ah, the mask-off anti semitism. Just full-on Nazi shit. What a garbage human being you must be.
Yes usually humans like you, who want everyone not like them to die are the good ones. Look how youre talking to him. Youre not a good person. You burn inside daily. A person that does what you do just on message boards is not healthy inside or out. You operate with that hate and anger in every moment in life. You stand for nothing, and the stuff you support is so far wrong its in defensible. You want to know the crazy part about it? All of us would have a normal conservation and respect you. Something you and your people are incapable of. Youre vile attitude, your rioting and attacking everybody is a projection of all what you are. Not us. The funniest part is youve been so completely lied to, youre lost. The population difference is 65-70 - 30-35% us. Look around. Good Grief man take a breath. Youre wrong and terrible about it. Youre believing a made up story. Youre living it. We watching you guys live and believe a lie.

OP deleted his account but he has been on the board since then (I can see his IP come up on the guests)

I know his Twitter account and his the-mainboard account though if anyone wants to check in on him

Hope your doing alright big D, I miss you already
None of this is true. I didn't delete anything. It appears you banned me again which would make it the 3rd time now that I've been banned from the free speech forum lmao

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder
That's your opinion. As you said "one" can only conclude. And you are the "one" are you wrong. You need to do deeper reading, you miss the geopolitical highlights when you make sophomoric comments like this. But, hand in, we will help you get your act together.

This has to be one of the single dumbest posts on this board. You're trying way too hard to be a douche at this point. You obviously enjoy this, or you wouldn't be doing it. What a huge faggot you are.

The most interesting thing about this thread and OP is that his standard of success is all of us being Trump supporters and “anti-vax”.

So obviously jumping in line like good little brainwashed lemmings because a politician said so is success.

That’s the left’s whole mentality. If the right people say it, it must be true. No ability to think critically, zero self-awareness, and a cult-like mentality. Government is their God and the swamp are their religious leaders.

TheGratefulReb

Neanderthal in Chief
Founder
The most interesting thing about this thread and OP is that his standard of success is all of us being Trump supporters and “anti-vax”.

So obviously jumping in line like good little brainwashed lemmings because a politician said so is success.

That’s the left’s whole mentality. If the right people say it, it must be true. No ability to think critically, zero self-awareness, and a cult-like mentality. Government is their God and the swamp are their religious leaders.
They so badly want it to be true that its nothing but Republican/Conservative/America 1st/Trump voters/WHITE PEOPLE that are opposed to it, and are therefore a threat to public health

Yet, they squirm and make excuses like "lack of access to healthcare" or Kinkos when you bring up Hispanics and African Americans having much lower numbers

Latest posts

Top Bottom