Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Join Our Memorial Day Celebration!

JackOfSpeed

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Founder
All Gave Some! Some Gave All!

The Free Speech Forum will present a special Memorial Day presentation to honor those that have paid the ultimate price. Be sure to send the name, rank and branch of service that you want to share about your honored service member to bounce@thefreespeechforum.net and their name will be added to the Memorial Day Honor Roll.

We will also have a special multi-media presentation on Memorial Day to honor America’s Veterans. Remember – ALL GAVE SOME! SOME GAVE ALL!

Last edited by a moderator:

tgsio

Legendary
Founder
I'm not comfortable giving my sister's, bil's, or nephew's (active duty) name. I have good reason for that. But most who 'know' me know how proud and thankful I am for them.

My sister cleared the first planes to Afghanistan. (She did much more, but that's as far as I'll go about her military career. Again, for good reason) Her friends were on those planes while her husband was already deployed on one of many deployments.

Neither will go into detail with me because they don't want what they saw and lived in my head. The little they've told me gives me an idea... and I know it's nothing close.

God bless and thank every single one of you who have served. And God bless and thank the families that held it together so they could.

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
I'd love to share some video interviews of my Paw Paw reflecting on his time during WW2, but I'm just a bit skeptical of giving out information that has my last name in it.
"Those dudes got up in the morning, ate nails, and drank milk from a dirty glass".

--- Chad Spurgeon

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
With all due respect, Memorial Day is not for veterans. It's for those who died in service.
73da7f1c-468f-4744-8be6-c55ba122a7c6_text.gif

Juro

Elite
I’ve had the luck that no one of my good military buddies ever get killed overseas. With that said, a lot were not so lucky.

If we can find any good Memorial fundraising for fallen service members, I’d be happy to chip in a few bucks.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
May i suggest Taps live streamed by abtexh fmdudebfron herebto Rpresent? I will drivevand road. I ab handle logistics and can face creds. I m notnsurenthenllan but ifbyall need a hand...

9Mounties07

Elite
All Gave Some! Some Gave All!

The Free Speech Forum will present a special Memorial Day presentation to honor those that have paid the ultimate price. Be sure to send the name, rank and branch of service that you want to share about your honored service member to bounce@thefreespeechforum.net and their name will be added to the Memorial Day Honor Roll.

We will also have a special multi-media presentation on Memorial Day to honor America’s Veterans. Remember – ALL GAVE SOME! SOME GAVE ALL!
Did you get permission for Joey B?

Top Bottom