Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Jayhox get ITT I have a question to ask please.

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
FmtiTgkWYAI3ECS

This is how its done!!!

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Took @Rebarcock. tagging me to find this thread full of muhtards. 🤣

But that sign is kinda funny. Wonder who made it for him?
Hopefully after tomorrow I work my sf back in. I'm Irish and steel. You know my heart is spent. I think no matter where I am God will do what needs to be done. JESUS AND MY DOGS WILL WALK ME.THROUGH THE FRONT DOOR

thenick_ttu

Elite
Founder
@thenick_ttu I know you keep saying that Tech retained the real coach in Mark Adams, but I think it's time somebody tells him he doesn't get a number one draft pick or anything for losing every conference game.

After further review, it appears that Mark Adams may not be the one, but one thing is absolutely certain… Chris Beard ain’t the one. Who would have ever guess that Adams could start off conference play 0-7 and still have a job longer than Beard?

champsballs

Elite
Founder
After further review, it appears that Mark Adams may not be the one, but one thing is absolutely certain… Chris Beard ain’t the one. Who would have ever guess that Adams could start off conference play 0-7 and still have a job longer than Beard?
Tech is not a bad team same with West Virginia. They will be fine I would hope they give adam’s a couple years

ttyh

Legendary
Founder

Thankfully our assistants are better than your chosen one.

champsballs

Elite
Founder
LOL. 1 game back. 3 of those fucks coming to Lawrence. Bill Self in February.

Good luck.
I think we’ve seen this happen quite a few times the past 20 years. As much as I hate ku and hope phag Allen field house burns down, my betting money would be on ku winning at least a share of the big 12 this year jalen Wilson is too good

Top Bottom