Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Ja dropped 47 in game 2! 😳

TJHall1

Legendary
jerk-off.gif

champsballs

Elite
Founder
I hate how some people just have their phone call going during normal IRL interaction

Every time someone does this shit I use the same line to get them to hang up right away. I always ask them if their wife made them get that rash checked out. There’s always a long pause followed by “I’ll call you back”

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
So how does everyone feel about this?

NBA is digging into this mans private business if you ask me. Leave him be.
This is a good point. I’ve been thinking he’s kind of a moron, but he hasn’t been charged with anything. NBA should stay out of this

So how does everyone feel about this?

NBA is digging into this mans private business if you ask me. Leave him be.
The NBA has a lot of young kids watching. I understand why they don’t want their players acting like a bunch of gang banging dumbfucks on instagram live etc.

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder
The NBA has a lot of young kids watching. I understand why they don’t want their players acting like a bunch of gang banging dumbfucks on instagram live etc.

What about duck hunters? Should NBA players that hunt be restricted from posting pictures of their guns?

It gets to the point to where the NBA is the arbiter of peoples constitutional rights and I just think its crossing the line. Not saying they don't have the right to do it, just that i disagree with it.

What about duck hunters? Should NBA players that hunt be restricted from posting pictures of their guns?

It gets to the point to where the NBA is the arbiter of peoples constitutional rights and I just think its crossing the line. Not saying they don't have the right to do it, just that i disagree with it.
Lol at lumping his actions in with duck hunters. Might be one of the dumber things I’ve read.
Clearly there is more to it than him just possessing a gun in a video. He’s had members of his “posse” banned from the teams arena and apparently wants to have a reputation as a gangster.
I don’t think duck hunters are responsible for the hundreds of gun deaths happening each week in this country but great comparison!
The NBA does plenty of retarded shit. This is not one of those instances.

denn

Legendary
Founder
This is a good point. I’ve been thinking he’s kind of a moron, but he hasn’t been charged with anything. NBA should stay out of this
To me that depends. Is Morant getting caught doing these things in a very public light? If so, I can kind of see where the NBA would be coming from on this. Also, there is a pattern forming here. Morant is trying to throw away a massive contract in a public way it would seem.

To me that depends. Is Morant getting caught doing these things in a very public light? If so, I can kind of see where the NBA would be coming from on this. Also, there is a pattern forming here. Morant is trying to throw away a massive contract in a public way it would seem.
Twice now he’s been on instagram live waving around a handgun like a fucking moron, once in a strip club and again in a car while they were driving. He has surrounded himself with other morons and now he’s paying the price because the nba doesn’t want to put out to kids a thug image.

TopHook

Legendary
Founder
Twice now he’s been on instagram live waving around a handgun like a fucking moron, once in a strip club and again in a car while they were driving. He has surrounded himself with other morons and now he’s paying the price because the nba doesn’t want to put out to kids a thug image.
Little too late for that image.

Top Bottom