Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Ive never

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder

Cyberty

Elite
Founder
It’s a ferrous compound with a low melting point of 95 deg F. So it has iron in it and is magnetic. As a liquid it also has a surface tension with keeps it from dispersing when in the liquid state. It also has a shape memory ability when it returns to a solid state.

The solid compound was heated by magnetic induction. Same tech as in an induction range/burner. This raises the heat of the compound to 95 degrees and the solid melts. (State change). The induction heating is turned off and then magnets are used to guide the liquid form through the bars. As the compound cools it returns to a solid.

The robot shape is just a gimmick. It looks as if it was molded to that shape.

The compound was not acting on its own. It was acted on by humans with magnets to create an interesting video. The most interesting part is how the compound has shape memory. Shape remembering compounds have been used in aerospace for a long time. I was not aware of a state changing shape remembering compound. This technology would be great for use in aerospace because it could be transported to space as a liquid that completely fills it reservoir; and then can expand into something like a solar panel frame.

TheRealJohnCooper

💎
Founder
It’s a ferrous compound with a low melting point of 95 deg F. So it has iron in it and is magnetic. As a liquid it also has a surface tension with keeps it from dispersing when in the liquid state. It also has a shape memory ability when it returns to a solid state.

The solid compound was heated by magnetic induction. Same tech as in an induction range/burner. This raises the heat of the compound to 95 degrees and the solid melts. (State change). The induction heating is turned off and then magnets are used to guide the liquid form through the bars. As the compound cools it returns to a solid.

The compound was not acting on its own. It was acted on by humans with magnets to create an interesting video. The most interesting part is how the compound has shape memory. Shape remembering compounds have been used in aerospace for a long time. I was not aware of a state changing shape remembering compound. This technology would be great for use in aerospace because it could be transported to space as a liquid that completely fills it reservoir; and then can expand into something like a solar panel frame.
I fucking love this place! Thanks, bruh!

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder

Is it similar to gallium? I could see that being manipulated into an alloy
Eta the more I recall that is exactly like the shit that is a byproduct of early smelting.
Since we are 98.6 it would melt when it touched you after a couple seconds.
I looked it up I think this is all that is. The south west searchers can find this. They did on blind frog ranch

I can tell you the episode if you wanna watch it

Last edited:
@QuanChi
main-qimg-9091e32f7485f84b232cc5a67962bcbc-lq

Old news, its called the T1000

Top Bottom