Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Everyone has forgotten East Palenstine train derailment

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
I don't understand making up beheading children when killing whole families including kids took place. It's obvious they are going to level Gaza to the ground are trying to get as much sympathy out of people as possible. WW3 incoming though. Egypt and Iran won't be able to stay on the sidelines and Jordan is going to be hard pressed to not back Hezbollah. Spread and spread.

I don't understand making up beheading children when killing whole families including kids took place. It's obvious they are going to level Gaza to the ground are trying to get as much sympathy out of people as possible. WW3 incoming though. Egypt and Iran won't be able to stay on the sidelines and Jordan is going to be hard pressed to not back Hezbollah. Spread and spread.
IMG_2797.jpeg

rebar

Elite
I Dont even back the IRA

Latest posts

Top Bottom