Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

ITT we convince our international brothers to pull for our individual CFB teams

tiderollsonu

A man from Nantucket
Founder
Roll Tide

alabama.jpg

Rva

Was in the original thread from day one trophy 🏆
Founder
I recommend cheering for Texas Tech. We are usually the coolest Texas fan base you will meet. We are not pretentious and are always down to earth and friendly. We know our position in the state as the red headed step child out of the big three in the state, We are aren’t world beaters, We have ruined other peoples seasons, and I have had memorable moments our selves. We gave the world Mike Leach, Patrick Mahomes, and dreamy Kliff.

We are not gay and lame like A&M.
Aggies are weird. Imagine all the losers that you’ve ever known in your life all went to one school and created their own language and culture that was pretty fucking stupid to every one in the world but themselves and the fat chicks they know.
We are not lame and gay like UT. People who went to UT think their gods gift to the state of Texas and they are inherently better than you. They’re usually assholes and mean to wait staffs and house keepers.

The other schools in the state don’t matter but i will tell you why they suck:

Baylor: Baptist and Rape apologists with a stadium that looks like a toilet bowl.
TCU: If wasn’t for the mountain west it would still be as irrelevant as they were for the 80 years or so before they hired Patterson. Plus th they play somebody there fans are out of their seats near the bathrooms and snack bars because “it’s too hot”. The neat thing is their stadium is it is always more than 70% percent full of opposing fans.
SMU: You know that kid at your high school who was a dork but his dad had a bunch of money and he told you his dad had s bunch of money all the time. Every now and then you would let him tag along because he could get cocaine, it was she cocaine but he could still get it
Houston: LOL I have never met anyone who lived outside of a 15 mile radius of the city of Houston who actually went there.
Rice: Rice is a small select group of people who your boss calls “sir”

D

Deleted member 2886

I recommend cheering for Texas Tech. We are usually the coolest Texas fan base you will meet. We are not pretentious and are always down to earth and friendly. We know our position in the state as the red headed step child out of the big three in the state, We are aren’t world beaters, We have ruined other peoples seasons, and I have had memorable moments our selves. We gave the world Mike Leach, Patrick Mahomes, and dreamy Kliff.

Aggies are weird. Imagine all the losers that you’ve ever known in your life all went to one school and created their own language and culture that was pretty fucking stupid to every one in the world but themselves and the fat chicks they know.
We are not lame and gay like UT. People who went to UT think their gods gift to the state of Texas and they are inherently better than you. They’re usually assholes and mean to wait staffs and house keepers.

Baylor: Baptist and Rape apologists with a stadium that looks like a toilet bowl.
TCU: If wasn’t for the mountain west it would still be as irrelevant as they were for the 80 years or so before they hired Patterson. Plus th they play somebody there fans are out of their seats near the bathrooms and snack bars because “it’s too hot”. The neat thing is their stadium is it is always more than 70% percent full of opposing fans.
SMU: You know that kid at your high school who was a dork but his dad had a bunch of money and he told you his dad had s bunch of money all the time. Every now and then you would let him tag along because he could get cocaine, it was she cocaine but he could still get it
Houston: LOL I have never met anyone who lived outside of a 15 mile radius of the city of Houston who actually went there.
Couldn't help but crack up about the cocaine dork bit.

😂Sorta describes me, except I was a dork and a gym/rugby fiend, poor as fuck and yet also the weed/alcohol/shrooms/trips guy who was constantly in the shit for justifiably beating the snot outta lippy cunts.
Apparently I was a bit of a trouble maker.😆
My younger brothers were much-much worse though.

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder

I’m sold. Guns up mother fucker

thenick_ttu

Elite
Founder
Couldn't help but crack up about the cocaine dork bit.

😂Sorta describes me, except I was a dork and a gym/rugby fiend, poor as fuck and yet also the weed/alcohol/shrooms/trips guy who was constantly in the shit for justifiably beating the snot outta lippy cunts.
Apparently I was a bit of a trouble maker.😆
My younger brothers were much-much worse though.

You would fit in PERFECTLY at Tech. Welcome aboard!!

ttyh

Legendary
Founder
View attachment 119620
Someone should explain to me, who's taking the beating here? Texas longhorns looks to be in an awkward position here

We haven’t been very good for about a decade. See picture posted earlier ITT to see the moment it all went downhill.

That said, good time to get onboard. You won’t be considered a bandwagon fan. You’ll be a true Orangeblood.

TopHook

Legendary
Founder
We haven’t been very good for about a decade. See picture posted earlier ITT to see the moment it all went downhill.

That said, good time to get onboard. You won’t be considered a bandwagon fan. You’ll be a true Orangeblood.
They giving those out like a pez dispenser.

Top Bottom