Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

It was a hard decision but I finally decided to get the Pfizer shot…

catreaper

Master Baiter
I had no intentions of getting the jab, but my cat just got diagnosed with asthma. In all good
consciousness, I feel like it was the responsible and moral thing to do. And before you bash me, look up the science. Cats can get covid, and my cat is obviously a high risk. The two things I’m proud of in my life are being a great dad to my daughter and a fantastic cat dad.

TJHall1

Legendary
For those wondering about the cat, I can confirm the thing can’t breath. Right now it sounds like @tjhall walking up a flight of stairs. Trying to convince @catreaper to feed it to the gator.
Calvin-Klein-Obsession-Womens-3.4-ounce-Eau-de-Parfum-Spray-38a2996e-2110-4206-b273-764c4b180679_600.jpg

BigBucnNole

Elite
I had no intentions of getting the jab, but my cat just got diagnosed with asthma. In all good
consciousness, I feel like it was the responsible and moral thing to do. And before you bash me, look up the science. Cats can get covid, and my cat is obviously a high risk. The two things I’m proud of in my life are being a great dad to my daughter and a fantastic cat dad.

Welcome aboard sailor.

The USS Ready to kick this virus' ass is ready for duty. Let's roll our sleeves up and set sail! ⛵⛵⛵

Dinkis14

Poster
Founder
Can you imagine living in bum fuck Iowa and staying in a basement? That’s who we are dealing with here. I would like to feel bad for him, but I’ve seen his house and think he could do better working two shifts at the local gas station. @tjhall, your cat deserves better.
Wait, he live in Iowa? I wonder if he knows our corn brothers…

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder
I did an experiment in middle school. Cats don't always land on their feet.

I was about 9-10 years old doing the same experiment and my 15 year old much bigger neighbor walks by and asks "can i try?". He launched it as high as it would go .... and it still landed on its feet.

Latest posts

Top Bottom