Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

It seems our elites want us to believe in Aliens (link)...

AgEngDawg

Legendary
You guys can fall for the regimes antics, but not me. This is an obvious psy-op by out intelligence community.

champsballs

Elite
Founder
.gif

Attachments

• 1652801600922.png
    1652801600922.png
    302.4 KB · Views: 9

Rva

Was in the original thread from day one trophy 🏆
Founder
The length of my penis would have no bearing on how long the gangbang would last.
Short refers to both the size of your penis and the length of time sex would happen.
The timeline would be short because he would see all the normal sized penises that to you look like a blimp get sad, fake an injury and go home to masturbate to large penis sites

TJHall1

Legendary
Short refers to both the size of your penis and the length of time sex would happen.
The timeline would be short because he would see all the normal sized penises that to you look like a blimp get sad, fake an injury and go home to masturbate to large penis sites
Are you and @Joe Kings the same person? You both have a very peculiar obsession with the size of my penis.

tiderollsonu

A man from Nantucket
Founder

I beg to differ..... If yore shaft is shorter you have less realestate for friction so the longer the shaft the shorter the time to expulsion the shorter the shaft the longer the time to eruption. It's science bro

Joe Kings

Legendary
Founder
Are you and @Joe Kings the same person? You both have a very peculiar obsession with the size of my penis.
Whoa gay boy. When did you start fantsying about me. Ive never discussed penis. besides when Curt admitted his wife ran over him. Which is a true measure of it. So basically he broguth it up.

This gay flame between you to is closing in on a Club mag Fag story. Leave me out.

ChingChongDingDong

Legendary
Founder
Whoa gay boy. When did you start fantsying about me. Ive never discussed penis. besides when Curt admitted his wife ran over him. Which is a true measure of it. So basically he broguth it up.

This gay flame between you to is closing in on a Club mag Fag story. Leave me out.
He rong gone. You argue with ghost.

Prease, once again reave Curt’s dick arone.

Or just tag @LafesterMacintosh

Last edited:
Top Bottom