Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

ISIS attacking South Eastern African Country

BigBucnNole

Elite
...apparently.

I swear, these fvcks have more reach than the Nazi Reich. Or does the military industrial complex need a new boogie man with Trump out of office?

Trumps biggest mistake was blowing the shit up out of ISIS and thinking that was actually going to end the war. WIsh he saw it was a fake war to begin with.

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
...apparently.

I swear, these fvcks have more reach than the Nazi Reich. Or does the military industrial complex need a new boogie man with Trump out of office?

Trumps biggest mistake was blowing the shit up out of ISIS and thinking that was actually going to end the war. WIsh he saw it was a fake war to begin with.
You'll get some bites...

Zgdaf

Elite
Founder
...apparently.

Yes.. Biden and the press along with dems and pubs are pro war. The press provides the cover and justification. It’s been this way since Woody and his failed foreign policy that has been used ever since, except for Trump.

yes I know there are some dems and pubs not pro war, but that’s a minority and they get shooed aside like Tulsi

BigBucnNole

Elite
Yes.. Biden and the press along with dems and pubs are pro war. The press provides the cover and justification. It’s been this way since Woody and his failed foreign policy that has been used ever since, except for Trump.

yes I know there are some dems and pubs not pro war, but that’s a minority and they get shooed aside like Tulsi

You can’t justify the DoD bureaucracy without a war. This is an agency fighting for its budget.

Buy Raytheon stock now

No momo behind the Defense stocks right now. Might change if we get into a war I suppose. Look at DFEN for proof.

Most of the DoD contractors are heavily undervalued right now with everything else in the market being way overvalued. Just no interest in heavy revenue from the wave of retail buyers and millenials.

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
No momo behind the Defense stocks right now. Might change if we get into a war I suppose. Look at DFEN for proof.

Most of the DoD contractors are heavily undervalued right now with everything else in the market being way overvalued. Just no interest in heavy revenue from the wave of retail buyers and millenials.
We move markets here at Crootn and we are getting the momentum started right now

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
I've seen more and more vets advising kids to not join the military now. Its going to be sad what our military looks like in 4 years.

AgEngDawg

Legendary
Wait until Syria blows up.

Biden's crew is just itching to punish Russia.

Word is the Biden admin is talking like they are Alexander the Great or something.

There must be war in Syria because the Orange One was elected.

4n6tox

Poster
Sure was nice not hearing about their bullshit for 3 years. Remember the beheading video tapes? Public fear is an intoxicating thing for government. Mass shootings in the news should start becoming prominent again as well.

22*43*51

Boob Enthusiast
Founder
Sure was nice not hearing about their bullshit for 3 years. Remember the beheading video tapes? Public fear is an intoxicating thing for government. Mass shootings in the news should start becoming prominent again as well.

Fear is the easiest tool used to separate citizens from their liberty and $$.

Top Bottom