Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Is Tucker Carlson correct when he says Blake Masters is the future of the GOP?

tiderollsonu

A man from Nantucket
Founder
giphy.gif

Who is blake masters? never heard of him

The Democrats in power have failed us. They’ve delivered chaos at our Border, skyrocketing inflation, failing schools, and widespread wokeness. They’ve quickly made America dangerous and unaffordable.

You’d think they’d feel bad about it. But they don’t. They want it this way, it’s by design. An unholy alliance between Big Government, Big Tech, and Big Business threatens to permanently upend America as we know it. The Left believes that our country is fundamentally and irredeemably evil. That’s why they denounce it, loot it, and are rushing to make it unrecognizable. It’s a sad truth, but this ruling class has given up on America. They’ve given up on you.

But there’s good news: we the people are waking up. This November, Arizona can lead our country back to the path of greatness. But if we want to win, we need new leaders who know what time it is, and who will fight like the future of America depends on it — because it does.

I’m Blake Masters. I’m a Christian, husband, father, businessman, gun owner, and an early member of President Trump’s MAGA movement. I grew up in Arizona, and I hate what is happening to it. I put my business career on hold to run for U.S. Senate because I uniquely understand the modern threats that we face today — I know how to fight against them and I know how to win. God willing and with your help, I’m going to beat Democrat Mark Kelly this November. And together, we are going to make Arizona and America safe, prosperous, and free.

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder

The Democrats in power have failed us. They’ve delivered chaos at our Border, skyrocketing inflation, failing schools, and widespread wokeness. They’ve quickly made America dangerous and unaffordable.

You’d think they’d feel bad about it. But they don’t. They want it this way, it’s by design. An unholy alliance between Big Government, Big Tech, and Big Business threatens to permanently upend America as we know it. The Left believes that our country is fundamentally and irredeemably evil. That’s why they denounce it, loot it, and are rushing to make it unrecognizable. It’s a sad truth, but this ruling class has given up on America. They’ve given up on you.

But there’s good news: we the people are waking up. This November, Arizona can lead our country back to the path of greatness. But if we want to win, we need new leaders who know what time it is, and who will fight like the future of America depends on it — because it does.

I’m Blake Masters. I’m a Christian, husband, father, businessman, gun owner, and an early member of President Trump’s MAGA movement. I grew up in Arizona, and I hate what is happening to it. I put my business career on hold to run for U.S. Senate because I uniquely understand the modern threats that we face today — I know how to fight against them and I know how to win. God willing and with your help, I’m going to beat Democrat Mark Kelly this November. And together, we are going to make Arizona and America safe, prosperous, and free.

Looks like a pretty good dude, not sure how i have missed him up until now.

Top Bottom