Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Is DJT a Freemason?

• Thread starter Deleted member 2886
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 2886

Is this the beginning of the anti-dyca thread???🤣🤣🤣
😂Bro this is cracking up hundy, even though I actually don't understand what you mean.

Sorta guessing there's a typo/autocorrect mishap?
Was "dyca" meant to be 'DJT'?

If so, I just wanna clarify that this thread really isn't anti-anything, and rather is merely an attempt at openly scrutinizing & discussing the available incongruous information associated to DJT.
(*of which there's a lot.)

Fortunately TJ doesn't seem to be here as of late, coz I'd expect this thread might rapidly descend into the usual hilarious, yet entirely unconstructive chaos.

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder
😂Bro this is cracking up hundy, even though I actually don't understand what you mean.

Sorta guessing there's a typo/autocorrect mishap?
Was "dyca" meant to be 'DJT'?

If so, I just wanna clarify that this thread really isn't anti-anything, and rather is merely an attempt at openly scrutinizing & discussing the available incongruous information associated to DJT.
(*of which there's a lot.)

Fortunately TJ doesn't seem to be here as of late, coz I'd expect this thread might rapidly descend into the usual hilarious, yet entirely unconstructive chaos.

DYCA =

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder
Sorry bro, I've obviously misunderstood what you meant.
So confused rn😂

Just reminded me of that thread...A handful of posters, talking about some similar things, except that thread loves Trump & this one seems kind of the opposite in that way.

DYCA thread is fucking awesome & what got us this website/board, and most of its founding members. I just got burned out on it & haven't been in there in awhile.

D

Deleted member 2886

Just reminded me of that thread...A handful of posters, talking about some similar things, except that thread loves Trump & this one seems kind of the opposite in that way.

DYCA thread is fucking awesome & what got us this website/board, and most of its founding members. I just got burned out on it & haven't been in there in awhile.
All goods bro, I understand now.

I've been investigating the supposed "adrenochrome" "conspiracy" lately, during which I've managed to find the 'Lolita Express' flight records as well as Epstein's black book.

DJT and several relatives are logged in both of them.
I'm not really sure why people are ignoring it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom