Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Is DJT a Freemason?

• Thread starter Deleted member 2886
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 2886

•FYI: I'm trying to figure out, understand and prove that President Donald J Trump is the saviour he appears to be and which we so desperately need.

•There's apparently claims & images & documents portraying DJT as a 33rd degree Freemason among other things.

•There also seems to be several conspicuous links between the Trump family and some extremely questionable organisations.

#EG:

•The Epstein flight records document Ivana, Ivanka, Blaine, Robert and Donald.

•Ivanka Trump is listed as one of Schwab's young WEF graduates.

•Why did DJT allow the Dr death aka Fauci to begin the death jab campaign?

•Is all this type of stuff just disinformation?...or is it legitimate?...are there other valid & provable explanations?

#Thoughts?...Opinions?... Arguments?
(*Bare in mind subjective conceptions are not the equivalent of substantiated facts. Would appreciate supporting proofs being provided, thanks.)

•As an example of what's motivated this thread,...in the second post, I will upload some of the questionable material collected so far,...such as these three images below.

IMG_20220718_141746_119.jpg
IMG_20220718_141747_832.jpg
IMG_20220717_225923_393.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 2886

*Additionally, what is the deal with this whole "Trump money" thing being peddled online?

*It's gotta be some kind of scam exploiting DJTs name & status surely?

Last edited by a moderator:

OrangenBlue98

Elite
Founder
I've had a lot of the same questions. The glaring issues being terrible inner circle hires, and the whole COVID mess. Surely he was briefed on antifa's insurgency in January 6th, since Q claimed to know everything.

IDK, the questions you are asking should be asked. Maybe he was a very good international policy and trade guy, yet was very ignorant on the agendas of those in his inner circle.

He was far from great, but the best we've seen since Regan. I have a lot of trouble thinking all this shit going on now needs to happen to be part of the plan, because so many peoples lives are being destroyed or affected. Just so some normies cross the line?

That is something I can't get behind, this necessary collateral damage to hard working American families being invaded by illegals, overwhelming crime, CCP property takeovers, you name it.

Last edited:

Cheddarwurst

Elite
Founder
I've had a lot of the same questions. The glaring issues being terrible inner circle hires, and the whole COVID mess. Surely he was briefed on antifa's insurgency in January 6th, since Q claimed to know everything.

IDK, the questions you are asking should be asked. I myself question my support for him at this point. Maybe he was a very good international policy and trade guy, yet was very ignorant on the agendas of those in his inner circle.

He was far from great, but the best we've seen since Regan. I have a lot of trouble thinking all this shit going on now needs to happen to be part of the plan, because so many peoples lives are being destroyed or affected. Just so some normies cross the line?

That is something I can't get behind, this necessary collateral damage to hard working American families being invaded by illegals, overwhelming crime, CCP property takeovers, you name it.
I couldn’t agree more! I am pondering those questions as well. I keep thinking of Lenin’s quote paraphrased: “The best way to control the opposition is to be the opposition”. During the Bolshevik revolution they kept people from acting by telling them the “Good Guys” are in control. Color me very, very concerned about the future.

StevenGlansberg

Elite
Founder
Put me in the camp that’s starting to believe that he will be the Antichrist, or play a role in introducing the Antichrist to the world. The old world is crumbling and he’s positioning himself to be welcomed back as a great savior. I was all aboard the take down the deep state train, but I’m starting to believe that we’re being played by everyone at the top. Including Trump.

Cheddarwurst

Elite
Founder
Put me in the camp that’s starting to believe that he will be the Antichrist, or play a role in introducing the Antichrist to the world. The old world is crumbling and he’s positioning himself to be welcomed back as a great savior. I was all aboard the take down the deep state train, but I’m starting to believe that we’re being played by everyone at the top. Including Trump.
Lots of questions without answers for sure. I believe the Bible states the anti-Christ will be from somewhere in the ME???? Any prophecy scholars that can help???

D

Deleted member 2886

Lots of questions without answers for sure. I believe the Bible states the anti-Christ will be from somewhere in the ME???? Any prophecy scholars that can help???
I wonder,...was the ME referred to as such during the times when the collective OT and NT were written & compiled?

*~1850s is supposedly when that geographic area was first referred to as the 'Middle East',...though it wasn't widely known until ~1901-2 when Alfred Thayer Mahan designated the area between Arabia and India as 'ME'.

Just wanna illustrate an example of an alternative perspective:

How do you guys(*USA) see the layout of the world?,...like this?👇
IMG_20220719_140032.jpg
I've altered it to show how it's also commonly accepted in NZ
👇
IMG_20220719_141105.png
As ya can see, in the altered map,...The Americas could be considered the east rather than the west,...weird huh?

Recently came across something which caught my attention, though I've yet to go down this particular rabbit hole,...it seems it may possibly be relevant here.👇
IMG_20220719_142843.jpg
*Curious🤔???

D

Deleted member 2886

Trump is not a Freemason

Gerald Ford was the last president that was a Freemason
I appreciate your opinion, thank you for that.

Though the issue is that it's no different to the "official" narrative presented by the oh so trustworthy mainstream sources & their insane censorship enforcing attack dogs.(*IE: Google, Facebook, YT, etc, etc, etc.)
#The same ones still bullshitting us about the claimed safety and effectiveness of Fauci's poisonous clotshots.

So could you elaborate please?
Would be awesome if you could also provide supporting evidence too, cheers.

Here's some info to consider:
Screenshot_2022-07-19-15-02-16-53_e2d5b3f32b79de1d45acd1fad96fbb0f.jpg
*PDF link:

IMG_20220719_150644.jpg
Eri5B5fXAAEznRV.jpgEri5B5fW4AAV9yH.jpgEri5B5iXEAIXuoQ.jpg
*PDF link:

👇An interesting read.(*PDF)

I wonder,...was the ME referred to as such during the times when the collective OT and NT were written & compiled?

*~1850s is supposedly when that geographic area was first referred to as the 'Middle East',...though it wasn't widely known until ~1901-2 when Alfred Thayer Mahan designated the area between Arabia and India as 'ME'.

Just wanna illustrate an example of an alternative perspective:

How do you guys(*USA) see the layout of the world?,...like this?👇
View attachment 120456
I've altered it to show how it's also commonly accepted in NZ
👇
View attachment 120453
As ya can see, in the altered map,...The Americas could be considered the east rather than the west,...weird huh?

Recently came across something which caught my attention, though I've yet to go down this particular rabbit hole,...it seems it may possibly be relevant here.👇
View attachment 120457
*Curious🤔???
not sure that is accurate. the map of old testament thing, specifically.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 2886

these are all the verses with the word antichrist...............do they denote a (singular) person, or (plural) group?
Yeah aye, imo, definitely plural.

As in, the "anti-christ" arises and becomes embodied within any individual who rejects The Way, The Truth and The Life, by irresponsibly disregarding their inherent duties of self & other and essentially living an oppositional lifestyle.

Those acting, thinking, promoting, and manifesting any/all corrupted [*un]qualities that are [*un]Christ-like.

Like the opposite, although incomparable, Devine Spirit of God, of which is all things and not merely some kind of singular being.(*as in the context of this transient individuated materiality experience)

And so, imo, the "anti-christ" isn't a singular being or entity but rather the range of corrupted [*un]qualities that can arise from any individual.
(*EG: Psychopathy, Narcissism, selfishness, greed, pride, hate, etc, etc.)

D

Deleted member 2886

I wonder if the reference to the "anti-christ" coming from the ME is hinting at something else?
Perhaps a bit more complex than the common literal interpretation?

Cheddarwurst

Elite
Founder
I lean towards understanding the context, but I understand the “Antichrist” to be a singular evil representation. Though, I’m obviously no scholar.
Well I have presented you with the text in the bible, the only times the the word antichrist is used........and in fact one of the verses says " there are many antichrists", and yet you understand it to be a singular being.........................That is a myth, I am not sure where and when it started, but it is deception.

John 2:18......."Little children, it is the last time: and as ye have heard that antichrist shall come, even now are there many antichrists; whereby we know that it is the last time."

Could it be, that the doctrine that taught that "the antichrist" was a singular, perhaps wanted to convey that once "the antichrist" comes, you know the end is near? And the reason behind that would maybe be to give an excuse to mankind to stray away from good, until a certain point in time, then all upon a sudden, do good and be right with God? Or would it be a prophetic statement to let the true know that when there are many antichrists, that the last time is near? Deception is the most powerful weapon.

Anyone who goes against Christ and thereby God is described as being "antichrist". Do you see many of those today, perhaps more than any other time in history? I do.

Great questions…not sure.
I wonder if the reference to the "anti-christ" coming from the ME is hinting at something else?
Perhaps a bit more complex than the common literal interpretation?
There is no reference to that in the bible. Understand that the book of Revelation is at the end of the new testament, but it is not in chronological order. The second coming of Christ is the end.

Top Bottom