Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Iran one month away from achieving nuclear weapon

tiderollsonu

A man from Nantucket
Founder
biden-sniff.gif

denn

Legendary
Founder
so the US could potentially be at war with China over Taiwan, Russia over Ukraine, and Iran over nukes in case you aren’t keeping up
If Brandon is still in office, the United States will not do a darn thing to any of those countries. In fact with the Brandon administration, we may be helping China and Iran in those cases. Russia will just laugh at Brandon and do whatever the heck they want.

Cre8ive

Shaping the Future of Reality
Founder
so the US could potentially be at war with China over Taiwan, Russia over Ukraine, and Iran over nukes in case you aren’t keeping up
Assured mutual destruction which would now be better entitled "Absolute Annihilation of Planet Earth" will ensure avoidance of an all out nuclear war. I can see the use of small, tactical nukes if we find ourselves in a tit for tat situation with a behind the scenes negotiated settlement.

America, China and Russia's top echelon of governing elites (fuck Biden) have enough intelligence to realize everyone would lose a nuclear war.

My prediction - No way we'll have a heavyweight slugfest to the end.

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
Assured mutual destruction which would now be better entitled "Absolute Annihilation of Planet Earth" will ensure avoidance of an all out nuclear war. I can see the use of small, tactical nukes if we find ourselves in a tit for tat situation with a behind the scenes negotiated settlement.

America, China and Russia's top echelon of governing elites (fuck Biden) have enough intelligence to realize everyone would lose a nuclear war.

My prediction - No way we'll have a heavyweight slugfest to the end.
Let’s bomb everything in their country in 15 minutes (conventional of course).

Why?

Cuz America 1st bitchez! 🇺🇸

Top Bottom