Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Interning the unvaccinated is on the table

Rube Reaper

Elite
The US government has previously interned its citizens, like the Japanese, simply because those citizens might be a threat.

There is no debating the unvaccinated are a threat and burden to themselves and their fellow citizens. It’s time to minimize their negative impact on their country and our world.

Those of us who are US citizens abroad would like to have our right to life secured should we decide to grace the country by returning stateside at some point in the future.

44Bobcats55

Elite
Founder
The US government has previously interned its citizens, like the Japanese, simply because those citizens might be a threat.

There is no debating the unvaccinated are a threat and burden to themselves and their fellow citizens. It’s time to minimize their negative impact on their country and our world.

Those of us who are US citizens abroad would like to have our right to life secured should we decide to grace the country by returning stateside at some point in the future.
I completely agree. The government should intern the 100m unvaccinated. The question is where. It would take about 30% of the land mass. They should probably do it by state. But which states? Seems like the southeast would be the least disruptive. Texas has lots of space. Of course you would have to move the vaccinated out of these contaminated spaces.

Or we could just wait for the vaccine to kill your fuckers off.

Last edited:

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder
The principal told us the kids couldnt come back to school without a negative Covid test. I told her that was a total invasion of privacy and we would not test. We would be at school and if my kids were such a danger she could call the police and have them removed from campus. Interestingly she did not call the police and have them removed.

Suckers

Rube Reaper

Elite
I completely agree. The government should intern the 100m unvaccinated. The question is where. It would take about 30% of the land mass. They should probably do it by state. But which states? Seems like the southeast would be the least disruptive. Texas has lots of space. Of course you would have to move the vaccinated out of these contaminated spaces.

There is plenty of space in northern Alaska.

No need to move vaccinated out then. We don’t want to penalize people who have done the right thing and gotten up to date on their vaccines.

Rube Reaper

Elite
The principal told us the kids couldnt come back to school without a negative Covid test. I told her that was a total invasion of privacy and we would not test. We would be at school and if my kids were such a danger she could call the police and have them removed from campus. Interestingly she did not call the police and have them removed.

Suckers
You’re a monster.

You should be charged with attempted murder for every person you’re kid ends up within 10 meters of.

Taggart

Elite
Founder

i-have-to-agree.gif

Latest posts

Top Bottom