Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Inmates become victims of involuntary medical experiments in Arkansas prison!

Rube Reaper

Elite
The FDA noted that it has not approved ivermectin to treat or prevent Covid-19 in humans and that the drug is not an anti-viral medication. "Taking large doses of this drug is dangerous and can cause serious harm," the announcement said.
In a news release, Gary Sullivan, legal director of the ACLU of Arkansas accused the detention center of failing to use safe and appropriate treatments for Covid-19, even in the midst of a pandemic.

"No one -- including incarcerated individuals -- should be deceived and subject to medical experimentation. Sheriff Helder has a responsibility to provide food, shelter, and safe, appropriate care to incarcerated individuals," Sullivan said.

TJHall1

Legendary
Rube enters a thread about people of colour being abused by racists and declares he is making “hot wings” soon after….
They're gonna be good. I hate the mess frying them makes so when I don't fry them I bake them first then sauce them up then put them on the pizzaz to crisp them up. Awesome

22*43*51

Boob Enthusiast
Founder
They're gonna be good. I hate the mess frying them makes so when I don't fry them I bake them first then sauce them up then put them on the pizzaz to crisp them up. Awesome
I used to be anti-air fryer, but they're legit.

Even more mind-blowing was figuring out my convection oven acts exactly like an air fryer, it just doesn't warm up as fast.

TJHall1

Legendary
I used to be anti-air fryer, but they're legit.

Even more mind-blowing was figuring out my convection oven acts exactly like an air fryer, it just doesn't warm up as fast.
I don't have an air fryer but have been looking at them for a while. My only complaint is they take up so much space for such little cooking room.

22*43*51

Boob Enthusiast
Founder
I don't have an air fryer but have been looking at them for a while. My only complaint is they take up so much space for such little cooking room.
Just get the lil lady a good convection oven.

22*43*51

Boob Enthusiast
Founder
How big an air fryer do you have? I just need to get one because I know they're awesome.
I don't have one. Was in the market for one when an Engineer at work asked me to tell him the difference between my convection oven and an air fryer.

After a few moments of trying(and failing) to verbalize the difference(and him gleefully judging me) I realized it was size and heating element.

So, now I crank up the heat to 550, turn on the convection fan and voila.

Air fried.

TJHall1

Legendary
I don't have one. Was in the market for one when an Engineer at work asked me to tell him the difference between my convection oven and an air fryer.

After a few moments of trying(and failing) to verbalize the difference(and him gleefully judging me) I realized it was size and heating element.

So, now I crank up the heat to 550, turn on the convection fan and voila.

Air fried.
Gotcha. I'm gonna hafta go air fryer route. Wings, fried chicken, fried fish, fried mushrooms. I love that shit too much to not be ruining my body with it more often, but now my arteries won't clog quite as fast.

Latest posts

Top Bottom