Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

ImSureAlreadyPosted Candance Owens v cardi b

Joe Kings

Legendary
Founder
I'm not a thread starter, but Candance absolutely crushed cardi in a manner I've never ever seen before. What can cardi do about it?
You have to watch this. Wife had it on and I was listening in the back ground. I had to stop and listen to it all. Imo it is a good example of the 2 sides and what one is compared to the other

quickfeet

Get Steppin’
Founder
I'm not a thread starter, but Candance absolutely crushed cardi in a manner I've never ever seen before. What can cardi do about it?
You have to watch this. Wife had it on and I was listening in the back ground. I had to stop and listen to it all. Imo it is a good example of the 2 sides and what one is compared to the other

Start more threads @Joe Kings its good for the forum

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
In keeping with the analogy, slander law suit threats = I'm tell thing the teacher.

Cardi B is pure trash. Not much of a fan of Candi O either tho. Its a cripple fight.
Do you not like Cande O cuz she is too bad ass or something?

Spc311

Poster
Don't argue with idiots, they'll bring you down to their level and win.

I can only imagine what happens when you sue a retard.

pleaseclap

Poster
Founder
Do you not like Cande O cuz she is too bad ass or something?

I like the things that she says now. Its just her motivations for saying them that I question. Her career as a liberal blogger did not seem to be picking up steam. But since becoming a "female black conservative" she has profited quite nicely. I'm a cynical person by nature. Maybe too much so in this case. Who knows. But I definitely take Candi O with a grade of slaw.

skramer100

Elite
Founder
I like the things that she says now. Its just her motivations for saying them that I question. Her career as a liberal blogger did not seem to be picking up steam. But since becoming a "female black conservative" she has profited quite nicely. I'm a cynical person by nature. Maybe too much so in this case. Who knows. But I definitely take Candi O with a grade of slaw.
She was a liberal blogger? Can you site any sources? Honestly curious about it as I have no clue, just think she is pretty hot.

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
Fair.

I chalk it up to young and dumb but this is at least a reasonable take.

pleaseclap

Poster
Founder
She was a liberal blogger? Can you site any sources? Honestly curious about it as I have no clue, just think she is pretty hot.

She was the CEO of a hard left website called Degree 180 (in a bit of irony, I suppose). She routinely bashed the right, called for investigations into the "bat shit crazy antics of the Tea Party". Regularly bashed Trump, etc. After the website failed, she created a youtube video "coming out" as conservative.

Its just a little too convenient for my cynical ass, but certainly, people have the freedom to change their mind and positions.

ETA: Since the website failed years ago, obviously there's nothing to link. There's archived stuff on the web. That's how I know all of the aforementioned. But I don't have it bookmarked. I don't have the motivation to go find it again. But its out there if you look hard enough,

ETA2: I, also, would do unspeakable, questionably consensual acts of love with Candi O.

Last edited:
Top Bottom