Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Impeachment of Trump: What is the crime?

Telcomedy

Poster
Founder
Can’t believe this hasn’t been discussed over here. Why is Trump being impeached? I mean I know why, muh, Patriots and Democrats are dumb, but what was the actual crime that Trump committed?

I didn’t watch the 1/6 rally, but the transcript clearly shows that he made it clear to be peaceful. I don’t get it.

DirtyPlayer

Poster
Can’t believe this hasn’t been discussed over here. Why is Trump being impeached? I mean I know why, muh, Patriots and Democrats are dumb, but what was the actual crime that Trump committed?

I didn’t watch the 1/6 rally, but the transcript clearly shows that he made it clear to be peaceful. I don’t get it.
It is a ploy by the left to get any republicans that don’t support or if it come to vote go against on record for the 2022 midterms.

Comiceagle

Poster
Just political theater. If I'm not mistaken the Senate doesn't reconvene until the 19 so the earliest they could vote on it is the next day. Which means they couldn't vote on it until after the inauguration so he wouldn't be President anyway.

AJOverstreet

Poster
You can't run for President again if you are fully impeached by the house and senate. They are scared to death he will run against Kamala and will destroy her

CBradSmith

Elite
Founder
They want to frame him (narratively) as horribly as possible, then be able to demonize anybody that associates with him or policies he has espoused.

They want to make him radioactive, so that he has no political influence or capital going forward. Because, prior to the past 10 days, I was pretty sure he'd be incredibly effective as a fundraiser and at raising awareness on elected officials pushing bad policy. His twitter was going to be a huge ass thorn in anybody's side going forward, and they've removed his stinger under the guise he's causing people to do stupid shit.

And just as Obama had the George W Bush boogeyman to blame everything on, even years into his presidency, so too will dems try to have Trump in that same capacity.

wdnole

Poster
Just so I understand, a President can still be impeached post-term? If true, of course it doesn't matter if there was a crime... never did but it would definitely give MSM/dims high ground forever about anything concerning Trump. And he couldn't run again....

Klbcec

Poster
Founder
Ridiculous waste of time and money. Guy is gone in ten days. He doesn't want to be there either. He shouldn't resign either. Just let Pence run things and tell everyone to move on.

Latest posts

Top Bottom