Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Ideas that are sure to fail (link)...

AgEngDawg

Legendary
I just read the title. I am actually work in infrastructure. I can assure you this will fail.

People in developing nations don't want green energy, they want fucking water treatment plants to provide clean water. They want water pipes to distribute the water.

They want passable roads, they don't want you fucking bike paths.

Cre8ive

Shaping the Future of Reality
Founder
Any "ideas" of the democratic party are DOOMED TO FAIL because none of them are based on sound economic and operational dynamics. Everyday they throw something against the wall to see if it will stick. Everyday they change what they said the day before and claim "our words were taken out of context." EVERYDAY THEY LIE. EVERYDAY THEY CHEAT. EVERYDAY THE MEDIA JOINS THEM AND IGNORES THEIR GROSS INCOMPETENCE AND COVERS FOR THEIR DESPICABLE BEHAVIOR. EVERYDAY THEY CENSOR. EVERYDAY THEY ATTACK FREE SPEECH. It is a disgusting mess in Washington and it makes me sick to my stomach when i fathom the utter fecklessness of our so called "leaders." America is in peril and OUR DARKEST DAYS ARE AHEAD. BE PREPARED.

Sikness23245

Elite
I just read the title. I am actually work in infrastructure. I can assure you this will fail.

"While Boris Johnson has often been likened to former President Trump, the British leader’s positions on issues such as migration, free trade, and allegedly man-made climate change are far more in line with President Biden’s neo-liberal globalist perspective.

Johnson, for example, has pledged to reduce Britain’s carbon dioxide emissions to “net-zero by 2050”. According to a report from the Global Warming Policy Foundation last year, the green agenda would cost over £3 trillion, or £100,000 per household.

President Biden, for his part, has stated his intention to “transition” the American economy away from the fossil fuel industry by the year 2030.

The two men have also frequently used the same slogan, “Build Back Better”, which originated during the United Nations’ disaster relief efforts following the 2015 tsunami in Japan, and was later adopted by the World Economic Forum’s so-called Great Reset."

iu

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
"While Boris Johnson has often been likened to former President Trump, the British leader’s positions on issues such as migration, free trade, and allegedly man-made climate change are far more in line with President Biden’s neo-liberal globalist perspective.

Johnson, for example, has pledged to reduce Britain’s carbon dioxide emissions to “net-zero by 2050”. According to a report from the Global Warming Policy Foundation last year, the green agenda would cost over £3 trillion, or £100,000 per household.

President Biden, for his part, has stated his intention to “transition” the American economy away from the fossil fuel industry by the year 2030.

The two men have also frequently used the same slogan, “Build Back Better”, which originated during the United Nations’ disaster relief efforts following the 2015 tsunami in Japan, and was later adopted by the World Economic Forum’s so-called Great Reset."

iu
The biggest scam in human history.

Good thing we know he isn't serious about the 2030 stuff because if he were there would be a feasible timeline like 2075.

The idea that the US is going to stop using fossil fuels in 10 years is so insane it should be laughed at for even being suggested.

The tax revenue alone (the proposed driving tax, ect.) wouldn't be replaceable.

Top Bottom