Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

I PRESENT TO YOU: Posts from the homeboard

quickfeet

Get Steppin’
Founder
ITT we post stuff that is posted from homers on the homoboards

A coworker just come up to me that is a Tennessee fan and he asked

What game this season i wanna see Alabama win the most ... My reply was awbarn... I said im tired of getting screwed down on the plains having more talent than auburn has under Saban playing at auburn.... He asked about the Tennessee game ...he said you dont wanna see Bama win that game... My reply was.... What game?...he lowered his head and walked away

Taggart

Elite
Founder
1G3hGhhmpjRrrdMajk2EX3jSWBTbRivkxWVSjpMApfM.jpg

AgEngDawg

Legendary
ITT we post stuff that is posted from homers on the homoboards

A coworker just come up to me that is a Tennessee fan and he asked

What game this season i wanna see Alabama win the most ... My reply was awbarn... I said im tired of getting screwed down on the plains having more talent than auburn has under Saban playing at auburn.... He asked about the Tennessee game ...he said you dont wanna see Bama win that game... My reply was.... What game?...he lowered his head and walked away
jKL1MHc.gif

Darth Maul

Poster
Not gonna find it, but there was a TOC thread about players that could have done better if they had gone to Bama. I love when sideline Cletus pontificates on the unfulfilled potential of players that didn't choose my beloved Crimson Tide.

quickfeet

Get Steppin’
Founder
One of my fellow Clem fans needs to post that masterpiece that starts with "The year is 2029..." The post details our numerous nattys and Heisman winners and gives Drew Swinney a backstory as an attorney in Atlanta. Most homeboard thing I have ever seen.
Well please find it and post it

RaleighTiger

Poster
Founder
Well waddya know? Did a quick search on tMB and found it right away. This was an actual post on our homeboard.

“The year is 2029....Its opening day at Death Valley, and the stadium is filled to its 126,843 capacity. All in orange. All waving orange flags. They cheer for their Tigers, celebrating the back to back national championships, and 4 out of the last 8 national championships. They are a dynasty. The media speculates "is this the greatest team ever?" Clemson, synonomous with "college football", is the envy of every other program in America. 

“The Four Horseman, Cherone Peak, Martravias Bryant, Mike Bellamy and of course Sammy Watkins, are in attendance. Dabo has always credited them with being the Spark that turned around Clemson's fortune. Though Clemson never actually won a national title while they were there, the 3 ACC championships they won put Clemson squarely back in the mix for the national title hunt from their perch on top of the ACC. 
Watkins, being Clemson's first Heisman Trophy winner and first #1 pick was greeted with roar, many still wearing his retired #1 jersey. Bellamy, a two-time NFL MVP and first ballot Hall of Famer raised his hand to the crowd, and nearly blinded all from the shine of his 4 super bowl rings. Peake and Bryant recently retired from the NFL as annual pro-bowlers and defining Clemson's new reputation as "Wide Reciever U". 

“Just beside the four horseman, are three former Tiger walk-ons: Will Swinney, Drew Swinney, and Clay Swinney. Will is now an assistant coach at Alabama. Drew, a successful attorney in Atlanta. And Clay, who defied the odds and is now a starting wide receiver for the Tennessee Titans. They stand there, in awe. Tears flowing from their face as they think back to all the practices, hours in the weight room, and tough victories over ACC foes. They are all champions. It has all come to this. This one moment. They know this is what they worked for. They know what it feels like to achieve your dream. 
Then...an announcement is made, and a banner is dropped... 
The West Zone will be renamed...the Dabo Swinney Zone. Suddenly, 126,843 chant "Dabo! Dabo!" at the top of their lungs, and thank God that they were patient with Dabo. He asked for patience. He delivered. 
Clemson.“

Well waddya know? Did a quick search on tMB and found it right away. This was an actual post on our homeboard.

“The year is 2029....Its opening day at Death Valley, and the stadium is filled to its 126,843 capacity. All in orange. All waving orange flags. They cheer for their Tigers, celebrating the back to back national championships, and 4 out of the last 8 national championships. They are a dynasty. The media speculates "is this the greatest team ever?" Clemson, synonomous with "college football", is the envy of every other program in America. 

“The Four Horseman, Cherone Peak, Martravias Bryant, Mike Bellamy and of course Sammy Watkins, are in attendance. Dabo has always credited them with being the Spark that turned around Clemson's fortune. Though Clemson never actually won a national title while they were there, the 3 ACC championships they won put Clemson squarely back in the mix for the national title hunt from their perch on top of the ACC. 
Watkins, being Clemson's first Heisman Trophy winner and first #1 pick was greeted with roar, many still wearing his retired #1 jersey. Bellamy, a two-time NFL MVP and first ballot Hall of Famer raised his hand to the crowd, and nearly blinded all from the shine of his 4 super bowl rings. Peake and Bryant recently retired from the NFL as annual pro-bowlers and defining Clemson's new reputation as "Wide Reciever U". 

“Just beside the four horseman, are three former Tiger walk-ons: Will Swinney, Drew Swinney, and Clay Swinney. Will is now an assistant coach at Alabama. Drew, a successful attorney in Atlanta. And Clay, who defied the odds and is now a starting wide receiver for the Tennessee Titans. They stand there, in awe. Tears flowing from their face as they think back to all the practices, hours in the weight room, and tough victories over ACC foes. They are all champions. It has all come to this. This one moment. They know this is what they worked for. They know what it feels like to achieve your dream. 
The West Zone will be renamed...the Dabo Swinney Zone. Suddenly, 126,843 chant "Dabo! Dabo!" at the top of their lungs, and thank God that they were patient with Dabo. He asked for patience. He delivered. 
Clemson.“

That’s Sad

Quatch$

Elite

Clemson.“
Fuck I thought Pitt fans were pathetic.

TopHook

Legendary
Founder
I got in trouble y'all.

TopHook,

The next political message or reply made by your username will result in the username being blacklisted.

Your message (President Search: Don’t know if this is accurate but someone mentioned this gentleman as a Candidate) contains inappropriate content:
Give Trump a call.

Please do not discuss content of this nature on our site. This does not follow our rules. Your message may have been removed or altered.

Your account's access may be limited based on these actions. Please keep this in mind when posting or using our site.

It was a thread about who our next president @UofSC should be.

Top Bottom