Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

I know GME is the talk of the day, but we gonna discuss this UFO weapon we’re testing?

MasturGator

Poster
Founder

“The War Zone's most recent report on the strange circumstances surrounding these patents underlined that there were indeed some type of physical experiments conducted related to them, even if very limited. Now, new Freedom of Information Act releases provide unprecedented insights not just into how seriously the Navy took Dr. Pais's work, but also exactly how elements of it were actually tested. … The materials even include mention of a "Spacetime Modification Weapon (SMW- a weapon that can make the Hydrogen bomb seem more like a firecracker, in comparison)."

Each one of Dr. Pais's inventions is stated to be enabled through what he himself described to The War Zoneas "the Pais Effect," a theoretical physics concept that is claimed to be enabled through the “controlled motion of electrically charged matter (from solid to plasma) via accelerated spin and/or accelerated vibration under rapid (yet smooth) acceleration-deceleration-acceleration transients.” This effect, the inventor claims, can lead to incredibly powerful electromagnetic energy fields that can “engineer the fabric of our reality at the most fundamental level” leading to incredible revolutions in power and propulsion, quantum communications, energy production, and even weaponry.

These latest internal documents … show that NAWCAD felt this technology has “National Security importance in leading to the generation of thermonuclear Fusion Ignition Energy with commercial as well as military application potential, in ensuring National Energy Dominance.”

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
message-editor%2F1611695774488-heemfgoverview.jpg

MasturGator

Poster
Founder
Kind of interesting. Seems like something unique he is doing is inducing vibrations as well as high RPM rotations to increase the fields energy
Vibrations can do some really funky things to EM fields. A very small vibration can have pretty significant effects
I find it extremely unnerving that we got folks testing technology that can “engineer the fabric of our reality at the most fundamental levels.” But maybe I’ve seen too many movies lol.

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
I find it extremely unnerving that we got folks testing technology that can “engineer the fabric of our reality at the most fundamental levels.” But maybe I’ve seen too many movies lol.
I think they are being a bit dramatic with the wording. What a lot of this newfangled “UFO” technology is trying to do is to create ion channels in the atmosphere and force some sort of continuous vacuum in front of a craft. A high enough energy field can create a plasma, and that plasma ionizes the atmosphere around it and create ducts for physical bodies or even other forms of energy.

Not saying that is exactly what he is doing here, but it’s not like he’s altering consciousness or anything.

CameronWV

Poster
Founder

“The War Zone's most recent report on the strange circumstances surrounding these patents underlined that there were indeed some type of physical experiments conducted related to them, even if very limited. Now, new Freedom of Information Act releases provide unprecedented insights not just into how seriously the Navy took Dr. Pais's work, but also exactly how elements of it were actually tested. … The materials even include mention of a "Spacetime Modification Weapon (SMW- a weapon that can make the Hydrogen bomb seem more like a firecracker, in comparison)."

Each one of Dr. Pais's inventions is stated to be enabled through what he himself described to The War Zoneas "the Pais Effect," a theoretical physics concept that is claimed to be enabled through the “controlled motion of electrically charged matter (from solid to plasma) via accelerated spin and/or accelerated vibration under rapid (yet smooth) acceleration-deceleration-acceleration transients.” This effect, the inventor claims, can lead to incredibly powerful electromagnetic energy fields that can “engineer the fabric of our reality at the most fundamental level” leading to incredible revolutions in power and propulsion, quantum communications, energy production, and even weaponry.

These latest internal documents … show that NAWCAD felt this technology has “National Security importance in leading to the generation of thermonuclear Fusion Ignition Energy with commercial as well as military application potential, in ensuring National Energy Dominance.”

This is the same guy who did the excellent articles on the anti grav patents back in 2019. Kdawg on the other board had a theory that the tic tac UFO sightings seen by our pilots and carrier groups was actually us testing this new tech. Gotta admit it made total sense when backed up by these articles.

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
This is the same guy who did the excellent articles on the anti grav patents back in 2019. Kdawg on the other board had a theory that the tic tac UFO sightings seen by our pilots and carrier groups was actually us testing this new tech. Gotta admit it made total sense when backed up by these articles.
I think he’s on to something. If you see my post above, that tic tac shape would be very responsive to a vacuum in front of it.

MasturGator

Poster
Founder
I think they are being a bit dramatic with the wording. What a lot of this newfangled “UFO” technology is trying to do is to create ion channels in the atmosphere and force some sort of continuous vacuum in front of a craft. A high enough energy field can create a plasma, and that plasma ionizes the atmosphere around it and create ducts for physical bodies or even other forms of energy.

Not saying that is exactly what he is doing here, but it’s not like he’s altering consciousness or anything.
So explain this to me like I’m full on downs.. the vacuum is, for lack of a better word and understanding, pulling the craft forward?

CameronWV

Poster
Founder
I think he’s on to something. If you see my post above, that tic tac shape would be very responsive to a vacuum in front of it.

I didn't realize there was a recent thread on the MB discussing this until I searched for Kdawgs old posts.

Link if you can still read over there and are interested

MasturGator

Poster
Founder
That’s some interesting shit. It would make a lot more sense than highly intelligent life being observed fairly regularly by military and civilians.

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
I didn't realize there was a recent thread on the MB discussing this until I searched for Kdawgs old posts.

Link if you can still read over there and are interested

I wish him and some other folks would pop over here. If you try and have discussions like these on TMB it turns into a political cluster fuck two posts in

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
That’s some interesting shit. It would make a lot more sense than highly intelligent life being observed fairly regularly by military and civilians.
I've been of this line of thinking for a while. The only thing I can't figure is why allow yourselves to get caught testing unless they are purposefully trying to red pill the public. Seems much more likely given how hard they've been pushing the UFO declass since 45 took over.

Exactly. You force a vacuum in the atmosphere by ionizing the air molecules. The energized air particles will oppose each other and make a channel.
Aluminum is such an interesting element anyways. Light, conductive, high melting point, ect.

Last edited:

CameronWV

Poster
Founder
I've been of this line of thinking for a while. The only thing I can't figure is why allow yourselves to get caught testing unless they are purposefully trying to red pill the public. Seems much more likely given how hard they've been pushing the UFO declass since 45 took over.

Aluminum is such an interesting element anyways. Light, conductive, high melting point, ect.

Kdawg mentioned that both sightings by the carrier groups coincidently happened while the groups were testing new advanced radar systems under perfect test conditions. For example near our coasts in perfect weather.

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
Kdawg mentioned that both sightings by the carrier groups coincidently happened while the groups were testing new advanced radar systems under perfect test conditions. For example near our coasts in perfect weather.
Agreed. No way would they offer up info about something that happened during a high level test. That alone makes the whole situation seem fishy.

We covered the tic tacs but what about the saucers? Does it tie into the spinning the aluminum stuff (or mercury) that is seen above?

CameronWV

Poster
Founder
Agreed. No way would they offer up info about something that happened during a high level test. That alone makes the whole situation seem fishy.

We covered the tic tacs but what about the saucers? Does it tie into the spinning the aluminum stuff (or mercury) that is seen above?
Or maybe the saucers really aren't ours. Too many credible and strange sightings over the decades for them to all be our test craft.

here are two interesting ones off the top of my head.

CameronWV

Poster
Founder
Paging Bob Lazar.....this sounds just like the stuff he was talking about in the nee documentary about him.
as much as I follow and believe in weird crap I can’t buy into Bob Lazar. One thing that sticks with me is that he’s not in any of these yearbooks for the schools he claims to have attended. Could the government wipe his school records, sure I can buy that, but they aren’t going into peoples houses and cutting his picture out of yearbooks and other school related papers

as much as I follow and believe in weird crap I can’t buy into Bob Lazar. One thing that sticks with me is that he’s not in any of these yearbooks for the schools he claims to have attended. Could the government wipe his school records, sure I can buy that, but they aren’t going into peoples houses and cutting his picture out of yearbooks and other school related papers
It’s weird, but they made the guy disappear without killing him. Basically they ruined his life and credibility. Without that old phone book being found with his name and number on it, it would be 100% impossible to believe.
Watch the new documentary, the fbi raided him one day after taking on the phone about supposedly having some of the element 115. Crazy shit

Hb35

Poster

Paging Bob Lazar.....this sounds just like the stuff he was talking about in the nee documentary about him.

I still remember hearing lazar describing the propulsion system. It was just like y’all described.

He said there was a device that synced up the spin of atoms and caused like an anti-gravity tube/beam in front of the ship. The ship then fell/slid down this beam of antigravity and that’s why in sightings the ship would seem to slip and slide.

MasturGator

Poster
Founder
My life has been pretty crazy lately, so it’s hard for me to consistently keep up with everything on the board. But just wanted you guys to know I’m really digging the shit y’all have been bringing to this thread

Carlscat

Elite
Founder
I still remember hearing lazar describing the propulsion system. It was just like y’all described.

He said there was a device that synced up the spin of atoms and caused like an anti-gravity tube/beam in front of the ship. The ship then fell/slid down this beam of antigravity and that’s why in sightings the ship would seem to slip and slide.
I got Bob Lazar to autograph two prints of his sketch of the ufo craft he claimed to see for each of my boys including him writing a famous quote of his for each of them.

Top Bottom