Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

I just punched a federalageny un ti my taint. Yall see how rhey scamvke now?

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Always good to level up. I’m burnt out, but I’m off work until Wednesday next week
I had a quitter get me outta my shop. PSS may do a slight retreat while I get my elbows fixed. I'm 3o in rebar and hard. I won't transfer if you say you'll suck either way. It is more about confusing (cnfuscios( hey get the fuck off mee....)

@CRIITOVELORddd........my eye

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
That federal agent was mad cause your flagrant… they probably tapped your cell AND your phone in the basement
Dude. I'm followed and forgotten. Im hitting 50. No one hear gets out alive
Focus on the devine appreciations bestowed. Yeah I'm a fucking dichotomy like a broke dick w a dick that ain't broke. I'm broke and my dick isn't working
@fschmidt
You eat butthole like me and @tjand me do? Dm if yes

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Nows the time to get in the crypto game. Get in while it’s not cool
Gotta do what I do. Someone needs a kick in the pants. This is non surgical PaddyOfurniture talking there buddy..1 bhole story over 3 threads only the reallies (trumpsters) Re even tuned in you fucking Hitler for whoever not Adolph. It won't work unless you're in Germany. Those crCkas fake everything for the chunks

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
Gotta do what I do. Someone needs a kick in the pants. This is non surgical PaddyOfurniture talking there buddy..1 bhole story over 3 threads only the reallies (trumpsters) Re even tuned in you fucking Hitler for whoever not Adolph. It won't work unless you're in Germany. Those crCkas fake everything for the chunks
FA1D11B8-5B30-4295-B314-4093DC4C2752.gif

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
image.jpg

shutterstock_fbi_agent.jpg

R.acb3d010e13dd98597f81b66303f9525

Bomb detection unit fails again.

Top Bottom