Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

I have no idea what I did, but I’ve been

Sparty1045

Elite
Founder
I got blacklisted several times for posting safe for work pics. Sometimes the mods would just delete the thread, sometimes I’d get bant. Friday I wandered over there only to find not only am I banned, I can’t even view the board, lol. I have no idea what triggered the ban.
I can’t see the board either. Fuck them. tMB turned to shit because of @LFKB

Rusty Strings

Poster
That is true but I know two homeboard posters whose subs expired months ago who still have access. One for more than a year free of charge lol
I had the same until I stupidly cleared my internet cache last week. Their cookie doesn't seem to ever expire. For several years after cancelling a card I had home board and main board access but I couldn't read articles.

Sparty1045

Elite
Founder
nwSBIlNR_400x400.jpg

BigBucnNole

Elite
I didn’t even get a reason why I was banned. It just said blacklisted for a week. But I thought blacklisting was cutting off complete access? I can see everything.

Tomorrow my timeout is up.

BigBucnNole

Elite
Who is the current avatar again?

I've always wanted it to be DotCom, but I think you've told me that's incorrect.

Some random FSU fanatic over at warchant. Probably a nice guy too, but I’m an asshole. And it worked so well with the reddit stuff, it added an extra dimension to the troll. Dot com looks goofy AF, but he’s also pretty cleaned up. This guy is just sloppy.

Sparty1045

Elite
Founder
Some random FSU fanatic over at warchant. Probably a nice guy too, but I’m an asshole. And it worked so well with the reddit stuff, it added an extra dimension to the troll. Dot com looks goofy AF, but he’s also pretty cleaned up. This guy is just sloppy.
Tread with caution in using that photo. Both of my accounts got banned.

SoonerMD09

Elite
I didn't say shit. Just stopped paying. Sub stopped last week. Now on here permanently.

We definitely need to increase the content on here. It was a good idea to combine all forums until this place gets overrun.

Top Bottom