Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

I have about 5 hrs to get my shit together. Need advice

dirtytoeddawg

Legendary
Food poising/narwhal virus whatever it was hit me full force around 5 yesterday. Puked & projectiled foul liquids from the sphincter region until about 8 last night. Managed to get a phenagram & half a thc cookie down that knocked me out until this am. Solid 12 hrs sleep minus two quick trips to splatter the bowl sometime around 2.

Chicken broth & ginger ale this am, but I gotta get this old body moving again as there’s a party starting at 5 I can’t miss as its for me.

What’s a good recovery drink/food that’ll rehydrate quickly & get some energy back in me?

dirtytoeddawg

Legendary
I've always heard Pedialyte is the answer, but I've never tried it myself.

Crazy thought OP but if you have access to some fluids via an IV that would be your best solution. In Vegas I believe you can get that shit delivered, with a nurse to administer, to your hotel room.

My FIL offered to give me an enema with natural light beer. Think I’ll pass.

Jtrain80

Legendary
I've always heard Pedialyte is the answer, but I've never tried it myself.

Crazy thought OP but if you have access to some fluids via an IV that would be your best solution. In Vegas I believe you can get that shit delivered, with a nurse to administer, to your hotel room.

Oh yeah. A concentrated Gatorade. Find it in the baby stuff aisle.

Top Bottom