Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

How's your business doing this year?

Mello Yello

( . )( . )
Founder
iu

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
Humble brag...as a company, we beat 2020 sales last night (and 2020 was a record year over 2019, even with being shut down for 2 months). Just curious if other businesses are seeing the same trends.

Let me know what industry and how you're doing.
Wait so you dont tell us anything....while we give you all our details.

Screw you IRS Gov employee. Yore just trying to fuck us.

FYI: Yore way too obvious :rolleyes: everyone knows There are NO KENTUCKY FOOTBALL FANS. They are mythical creatures.

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

denn

Legendary
Founder
Not having a great season up here in the northeast. I work at a golf course and we have had record rain this year. Couple that with our course being right next to a river, it has been quite the flooding summer. We have managed to keep the doors open due to our great superintendent (he used to be one of the asst. supers at Pine Valley, for you other golf nerds out there.)

All in all we are well behind last year in sales and it has nothing to do with any mandates or anything like that. The town we are in does not require any of the BS mandates liberals want you to bow down to. Hoping the rest of the season the weather cooperates and we can maybe round the year off well.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Not having a great season up here in the northeast. I work at a golf course and we have had record rain this year. Couple that with our course being right next to a river, it has been quite the flooding summer. We have managed to keep the doors open due to our great superintendent (he used to be one of the asst. supers at Pine Valley, for you other golf nerds out there.)

All in all we are well behind last year in sales and it has nothing to do with any mandates or anything like that. The town we are in does not require any of the BS mandates liberals want you to bow down to. Hoping the rest of the season the weather cooperates and we can maybe round the year off well.
I feel ya
I'm not having a great yr at my shop. Rain sloshed it up a good bit. But I think I beat 2020. I'll know in a month

denn

Legendary
Founder
I feel ya
I'm not having a great yr at my shop. Rain sloshed it up a good bit. But I think I beat 2020. I'll know in a month
We actually did okay in 2020. Didn't really lose much as golf course did not get shut down up here like everything else was. However we lost almost every corporate outings that are our bread and butter.

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder

Send some of the rain. Dry AF here in NEO.

Cre8ive

Shaping the Future of Reality
Founder
Humble brag...as a company, we beat 2020 sales last night (and 2020 was a record year over 2019, even with being shut down for 2 months). Just curious if other businesses are seeing the same trends.

Let me know what industry and how you're doing.
I do branding and I am doing well. Visit my site at Cre8ive.com if you like. I'm lucky, I love what I do and I hire only contract workers. Simple and fun right now.

tiderollsonu

A man from Nantucket
Founder
Bedding industry.

HUGE. Record year.
Seriously, have a buddy that pulls 6 figures selling mattresses. Had no idea how much kick back you guys get. He has like 5 or 6 pre paid cards at any time with 3-5k on each.

Also I work as an out sources IT consultant and we are busy as fuck

Edgehollow

Elite
Founder
Wait so you dont tell us anything....while we give you all our details.

Screw you IRS Gov employee. Yore just trying to fuck us.

FYI: Yore way too obvious :rolleyes: everyone knows There are NO KENTUCKY FOOTBALL FANS. They are mythical creatures.

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

There's a bunch of us UKFB fans out there, check out ESPN Saturday at 6. Crowd will be lit.

And I sell wholesale beauty supplies. It's not manly, but man is it profitable!

ttyh

Legendary
Founder
I can't keep with with my IT staffing and recruiting business. I have been turning away clients due to lack of bandwidth. So been a banner year on that front.

The retail brick and mortar CBD shop I opened a couple of years ago for fun is on life support due in large part to our local city council and mayor's draconian covid policies. And the majority of the fruitcakes who live in Austin are still staying home, social distancing and wearing masks everywhere.

Last edited:

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
There's a bunch of us UKFB fans out there, check out ESPN Saturday at 6. Crowd will be lit.

And I sell wholesale beauty supplies. It's not manly, but man is it profitable!
Where to start here….🤔😂

1) Can you guaranteed they all equally share yore sense of humor/comedy…….
2) Congrats on playing on ESPN at 6. (Yore clear Lee Wanting a pat on the back)
3) Lit has a different meaning for us….
4)🤣👌👎🤦‍♂️🤯 follow those and realize….yore last statement was nothing BUT confirmation of Gov employee status. So just spill it cause I’m sure yore as excited to spill top secret evidence as yore Kentucky ESPN crap.
(We hate ESPN and the rest of those Disney Pedos)🤣

MVTPatriot

Elite
Founder
Seriously, have a buddy that pulls 6 figures selling mattresses. Had no idea how much kick back you guys get. He has like 5 or 6 pre paid cards at any time with 3-5k on each.

Also I work as an out sources IT consultant and we are busy as fuck

I work with our largest dealer, Mattress Firm and they've got guys pulling in 200K a year at retail babysitting beds.

BigBucnNole

Elite
Doctor industry. Clients have been lower than I'd like, but market is generally good thanks to covid.

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder
Trading business has been terrible since May 2020. Just now starting to get back to where it was pre-covid. The whole work from home thing caused a lot of people to stay at home and retail trade and it knocked a lot of the traditional finance out the window. As people have been returning to work and people are back in their offices it seems the traditional bank order flow is coming back.

Top Bottom