Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

How many People of Color post here?

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
Damn level 3 infraction.

How much money did the sweet African prince secure?
Not sure. We sent him a care package, but I stressed to people not to send him money. He’s an interesting guy, but hustling people on the internet is basically all he knows. It’s fun to talk to him, but I’m not having any of the money begging here

ChingChongDingDong

Legendary
Founder
I'm of the opinion that he found a kids home and just took pictures with them and was hustling people here. When asked any question about the sick girl he was fucking clueless as to what to say.
I think it’s @Rube Reaper

If it looks like a turd, acts like a turd, and smells like a turd it’s @Rube Reaper that commie fuck loves a Cleveland Steamenshire.

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
What does "People of Color"(Colour) even mean though? Like specifically African-American or just any darker pigmented individual from any where?
What about if I'm European coloured on the outside, live in NZ, except my great grandfather was an American Sioux and a US serviceman in the 40s,...does that mean I'm a "Person of Color"?
This you bro?

1652553490078.jpeg

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Damn level 3 infraction.

How much money did the sweet African prince secure?
I've sent seeds and some products. Cash once. Until I see some pics of what the seeds produced I won't do anything else to help. We have our own problems.
You need food? Here are seeds seems perfectly reasonable.

ttyh

Legendary
Founder
My wife is Mexican and she has a login.

I sent Martin a package with shoes, socks, books and similar items. Never money. The package made it as Martin shared pics of the box I mailed and the kids with the items from the box in their hands. I think he is trying to do good, but I was out when him and Young Life started hitting me up for money via DM.

Praise

Elite

I sent Martin a package with shoes, socks, books and similar items. Never money. The package made it as Martin shared pics of the box I mailed and the kids with the items from the box in their hands. I think he is trying to do good, but I was out when him and Young Life started hitting me up for money via DM.
How are you doing today brother?

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder

Great stuff. I like @Martin a lot and we had become buddies. I just have that one rule he didn’t follow, but I think he gets the message now

Top Bottom