Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

How many minutes is an acceptable time to wait in a drive thru...

catreaper

Master Baiter
As a grown man, I find it hilarious and embarrassing when I see a line of 25 cars wrapped around a Starbucks or Chick-Fil-A. It’s absolutely embarrassing to me that grown fucking adults value their own time so little that they are willing to waste it in such a laughable manner. If I’m in line for more than 5 minutes, I’m leaving. If the drive thru is engineered in such a fashion that I can’t leave, I’m laying on my horn until I’m at the window and flipping double birds as I drive on past.

JordanPetersHorn

I’m a Fucking Captain Dammit
Founder
As a grown man, I find it hilarious and embarrassing when I see a line of 25 cars wrapped around a Starbucks or Chick-Fil-A. It’s absolutely embarrassing to me that grown fucking adults value their own time so little that they are willing to waste it in such a laughable manner. If I’m in line for more than 5 minutes, I’m leaving. If the drive thru is engineered in such a fashion that I can’t leave, I’m laying on my horn until I’m at the window and flipping double birds as I drive on past.
How can they get away with designing drive thrus like that? Like god forbid someone has a cardiac arrest or something and needs to get to a hospital

Alpha_Cock

A Real A Hole
Founder
I'll never go to Starbucks for overpriced burnt coffee and wait with a bunch of idiots for some woke asshole to present me with my pseudo-drug infused with fake oversugared flavorings.

But, Chick-fil-a gets you through the line fast, has little honeys in tight pants, and they appear to genuinely appreciate you coming to their establishment. Just sit back enjoy the scenery listen to a Shapiro podcast for 10 minutes and then enjoy your spicy chicken sandwich with sriracha sauce and fries.

RaleighTiger

Poster
Founder
CarelessThinConey-size_restricted.gif

Cincinattus91

Elite
Founder
Evans, GA this is unreal

Starbucks and chic fil a stacked all day with dozens and dozens of cars

Has to be an omen

Sikness23245

Elite
Any male that buys sugary $7 lattes at Starbucks needs to turn in their man card.

You can get a cup at McDs for 50 cents and keep it the way coffee is supposed to be ... black and bitter.

OR you can make a cup of coffee at home for 10 cents, and (if you're not a masochist) make it taste like cocoa pebbles for a few cents per cup more.

1616127243949.png

Pillow Pants

Elite
Founder
Chick-fil-a is always packed and it never takes more than 5 minutes to get through their line. Bojangles might have 2 cars and it'll take 10 minutes.

But to answer your question, OP, the answer is: 2 beers.

Top Bottom