Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

How does Elon buying Titter affect MAGA?

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder
Curious to see people’s thoughts.

I think it negatively effects him in that it will take away a large audience from Truth Social and his new media company. Twitter is the best platform, by far. Many people left due to the communism will return with Freedom. Those people will no longer be seeking an alternative platform.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
I think it negatively effects him in that it will take away a large audience from Truth Social and his new media company. Twitter is the best platform, by far. Many people left due to the communism will return with Freedom. Those people will no longer be seeking an alternative platform.
It wouldn't surprise me to see more consolidation in the social app arena. It happens in every other economic sphere. I think we are watching it happen now. Truth Social may end being the top of a consortium

I can see that being true.

What are your thoughts on how it affects Making America Great Again as a whole?

I could see conservatives flipping the script on social media in a big way between DWAC & Titter.

Last edited:

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
I think Trump should come out in support of it right away. You don't want to try and fight the old tech guard and Elon at the same time
I'd agree as a philosophical point. I'm more interested to see how the left responds. It twitter doesn't censor the truth the information crossing the internet is going to be harder to discen from the propaganda.
Couple that w the Obama thread about the platforms being tools and we are in for a ride

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder
I can see that being true.

What are your thoughts on how it affects Making America Great Again as a whole?

I could see conservatives flipping the script on social media in a big with between DWAC & Titter.

Elon buying Twitter is definitely better than Elon not buying twitter if you want to Make America Great Again. Not sure twtr could make america great with most of the board being communist.

I do think DWAC will complement / compete but the runway just got a lot longer. In the end competition will be good.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
The former president would not comment on whether he has been in contact with Musk.

A source familiar told Fox News that Trump and Musk have a very good relationship and are friendly. The source cited Trump coming to Musk’s defense in 2018

Top Bottom