Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

How do you eat your Pulled pork sandwich

MIZCDB

Elite
Founder
cowtown-bbq-night-of-the-living-bar-b-q-sauce-1.jpg

Pineapple

Legendary
This is correct. You have good taste my friend.

Agree to disagree. Must be not very good bbq in your parts. Or someone can’t do it all. Again, I am blessed to be ingest award winning Pork, brisket, and ribs.

Opening a new concept in a month that will be called El BBQ. It is going to be a MexiQue and is going to be the tits. If you are ever in Chattanooga swing by so I can watch you dump that pork in the trash.
I live in Texas, Hoss. I have the best BBQ. If you have to put something on the meat it’s because the meat sucks.

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder
I live in Texas, Hoss. I have the best BBQ. If you have to put something on the meat it’s because the meat sucks.

If you HAVE to put something on the meat, then yes, it sucks, but you can sometimes choose to put delicious sauce on delicious meat, and it is even more delicious...just don't overdo it and you can still taste the meat, just with some emhancement from the sauce.

Pineapple

Legendary
If you HAVE to put something on the meat, then yes, it sucks, but you can sometimes choose to put delicious sauce on delicious meat, and it is even more delicious...just don't overdo it and you can still taste the meat, just with some emhancement from the sauce.
I never have to put anything on my brisket. I get your point. Sometimes adding sauce can add to the flavor. Depends on the meat.

I would never eat pulled pork and coleslaw.

TJHall1

Legendary
I never have to put anything on my brisket. I get your point. Sometimes adding sauce can add to the flavor. Depends on the meat.

I would never eat pulled pork and coleslaw.
Why do all these stupid fuckers like Gordon Ramsay put salt on steaks and burgers? You need to tell them that meat tastes better bland with no seasoning or sauce. And since you're in Texas you should tell all the bbq joints to stop putting that nasty pepper on their briskets.

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder
Why does del Frisco's have a cheese burger? Cheese on meat? What is this horseradish sauce I see on their menu? Why are they serving a sweet chili glaze on their calimari? I thought you said they only serve unseasoned and unsauced meats??

Dumbass.

If you have to put cheese on the burger, it's because the burger sucks...

Said no one ever.

RollyInRaleigh

Legendary
This...I sometimes put nothing on the meat. It all depends on how I’m reverberating. Most of the time, I’m not eating a sandwich...particularly on the day of the cook. Leftovers...yeah, that’s “sammich” time.

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder
Slaw for sure but I like red sauce. In SC everyone is yellow but I've never liked it much. I did a butt on my traeger. I know it sounds cliche but it is the best pork id ever made or eaten

Right there with you @Rebarcock. Much prefer the vinegar based sauces as opposed to the mustard based sauces.

I prefer the BGE to the Traeger though. Get more smoke on the egg as opposed to the Traeger.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Right there with you @Rebarcock. Much prefer the vinegar based sauces as opposed to the mustard based sauces.

I prefer the BGE to the Traeger though. Get more smoke on the egg as opposed to the Traeger.
I was stoned at 7am at homedepot getting stuff for my house when I had a little project.
Bought the demo already built and working for 500.00 and used 2cards 100.00 ea. So I got it for 300.00. I do like the egg better but not having to build it and being high got me. I picked it up on Sunday at 3pm after demo day. I still have a regular grill but I do like the slow cooking perfect

Pineapple

Legendary
Those places don't season their meats before cooking? They serve all their steaks with no salt on them?

I'm calling that you're full of shit. Dumbass.
So, before is the same as cooked? You can’t be this stupid, Dumbass.

No seasoning means nothing on AFTER cooking. Like steak sauce or bbq sauce.

Please don’t reply, Dumbass.

TJHall1

Legendary
So, before is the same as cooked? You can’t be this stupid, Dumbass.

No seasoning means nothing on AFTER cooking. Like steak sauce or bbq sauce.

Please don’t reply, Dumbass.
Oh, I thought unseasoned meat meant unseasoned meat.

Why are they putting cheese on their burgers?

Why do they have au jous and horseradish sauce?

One of the most popular bbq joints in Texas, Franklins, must have shitty meat, because they have lots of sauces there.

Pineapple

Legendary
Oh, I thought unseasoned meat meant unseasoned meat.

Why are they putting cheese on their burgers?

Why do they have au jous and horseradish sauce?

One of the most popular bbq joints in Texas, Franklins, must have shitty meat, because they have lots of sauces there.
Only folks that don’t understand BBQ but Franklin’s and put sauce on it. Going to Goldee’s in Rendon/Fort Worth Saturday, no sauce. Going to 2M in San Antonio Monday… no sauce.

Would you go to Del Frisco’s and put A1 on the steak? Medium Rare with a Cabernet. Steak sauce? Hell no!

TJHall1

Legendary
Only folks that don’t understand BBQ but Franklin’s and put sauce on it. Going to Goldee’s in Rendon/Fort Worth Saturday, no sauce. Going to 2M in San Antonio Monday… no sauce.

Would you go to Del Frisco’s and put A1 on the steak? Medium Rare with a Cabernet. Steak sauce? Hell no!
No, I don't put sauce on steaks. There are plenty of meats I do put sauce on, and it's not because the meat is bad like your retarded statements above said.

Why does one of the restaurants you listed serve cheese burgers? Their ground beef must suck.

TJHall1

Legendary

And I also don't drink wine with my steaks because I'm not a faggot.

TJHall1

Legendary
LMAO. I bet you have flavored lotion for the cocks you suck, Dumbass.
Clever.

Why can't you answer the cheeseburger question? Their ground beef is that bad?? You also need to let a shit ton of pitmasters know that their meats suck. Also a whole bunch of Michelin star chefs. Those fucking millionaire idiots are ruining their meats with glazes and such, hence why they only have millions of dollars.

Top Bottom