Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

How do I submit a full descriptive user complaint to reddit?

Remember the so-called "soundeziner"? Click here. As long as this nut is in charge of the moderation of all the subs listed on the right of their profile, none of us can get answers on how or where to obtain certain sound effects of our preferences without getting blasted with a rant via our PMs like

" Site ban evasion rule violation. This user is extremely dishonest and is intent on violating site and sub rules, TOS, copyright law, and EULA. User is either incapable or unwilling to be honest or make effort to comprehend their errors

Note: this is ban evasion account, another site level rule violation, by /u/Cartoondude135. This user is incapable of honest discussion about their ban and activities. They make false allegations and grossly distort what they are told in their numerous rants filled with nonsensical / flawed logic. Also note the many many places they have got themselves banned from (for the same problem behaviors)

The site will be notified again about this user's unwillingness to abide by rules. Any resultant suspension of accounts is solely on the user and their own choices and nobody else"

Because you choose to intentionally misrepresent what you are told and the circumstances of your ban (one of the many examples being your lie about "some kind of FeLoNy", you are the only person using that word) and because you openly state you are intending to (continue) violate laws, TOS, copyright, and EULAs, you are not welcome here again. You also are dishonest about us following and reporting you and why your account was suspended by reddit (which again, was you violating site rules, something you chose to do, nobody else did that for you). You create messes wherever you go, it's not necessary for us to do anything to shine a light on it.

Do not contact us again"

That was the person responsible for banning me from the whole of Reddit for a while for both my main and backup! And I bet they are also in charge of other sites that are oriented around sound effects.

Now, I wanna give them a taste of their own medicine! But how do I report a user with a descriptive reason? I have their rant they sent me via my PM and I spent all night to make this complaint letter to the Reddit admin team that this mod is abusing their power and via these other subreddits. And as long as my Reddit accounts are suspended, I have to make a Plan C. If there's an important life lesson to learn here: When in trouble, or in doubt... FALL BACK TO PLAN C.

Again, they think they know the laws, but they don't know about the existence of P3DM, The Models Resource, The Spriters Resource, and The Sounds Resource.

MechaJutaro

Poster
Remember the so-called "soundeziner"? Click here. As long as this nut is in charge of the moderation of all the subs listed on the right of their profile, none of us can get answers on how or where to obtain certain sound effects of our preferences without getting blasted with a rant via our PMs like

" Site ban evasion rule violation. This user is extremely dishonest and is intent on violating site and sub rules, TOS, copyright law, and EULA. User is either incapable or unwilling to be honest or make effort to comprehend their errors

Note: this is ban evasion account, another site level rule violation, by /u/Cartoondude135. This user is incapable of honest discussion about their ban and activities. They make false allegations and grossly distort what they are told in their numerous rants filled with nonsensical / flawed logic. Also note the many many places they have got themselves banned from (for the same problem behaviors)

The site will be notified again about this user's unwillingness to abide by rules. Any resultant suspension of accounts is solely on the user and their own choices and nobody else"

Because you choose to intentionally misrepresent what you are told and the circumstances of your ban (one of the many examples being your lie about "some kind of FeLoNy", you are the only person using that word) and because you openly state you are intending to (continue) violate laws, TOS, copyright, and EULAs, you are not welcome here again. You also are dishonest about us following and reporting you and why your account was suspended by reddit (which again, was you violating site rules, something you chose to do, nobody else did that for you). You create messes wherever you go, it's not necessary for us to do anything to shine a light on it.

Do not contact us again"

That was the person responsible for banning me from the whole of Reddit for a while for both my main and backup! And I bet they are also in charge of other sites that are oriented around sound effects.

Now, I wanna give them a taste of their own medicine! But how do I report a user with a descriptive reason? I have their rant they sent me via my PM and I spent all night to make this complaint letter to the Reddit admin team that this mod is abusing their power and via these other subreddits. And as long as my Reddit accounts are suspended, I have to make a Plan C. If there's an important life lesson to learn here: When in trouble, or in doubt... FALL BACK TO PLAN C.

Again, they think they know the laws, but they don't know about the existence of P3DM, The Models Resource, The Spriters Resource, and The Sounds Resource.

Get off of Reddit, and encourage others to do likewise, until they start embracing free speech

MechaJutaro

Poster
Exactly. Why u wanna be part of a commie run website, I have NO idea.

This is beyond Commie and non-commie, and indicative of a shift in our culture, away from "Words ain't sticks and stones, much less bullets or SCUD missiles... They won't break your bones, pierce your flesh, nor pulverize your organs" and towards "Words can cause a panic, and even traumatize those who hear them. Therefore, we need to turn the entire fucking civilization into a Disney movie"

This crap has been decades in the making

And as pointed out here

We can start turning the tide, by establishing the equivalent of a Free Speech Union here in The US. Social media won't get less censorious, until more of us start championing free speech culture* in our day to day lives

*Free speech culture is a set of norms that support free thought and our ability to share our opinions. These are norms that see value in curiosity, dissent, devil’s advocacy, thought experimentation, and talking across lines of difference; where our first instinct in response to speech we dislike isn’t to find a way to censor it — or “cancel” the speaker — but to meet it with more speech. To defeat ideas we oppose with better ones. These are norms that can be advanced at all levels of society, from the average citizen to the largest corporation.

The idea is that we cannot reap the benefits of the First Amendment’s protection for free speech in a society where citizens are legally able to speak freely but few of them do so. A college can, for example, promise its students and faculty “the right to think the unthinkable, discuss the unmentionable, and challenge the unchallengeable.” But if the culture doesn’t support those values, what do they matter? As Judge Learned Hand put it: “Liberty lies in the hearts of men and women; when it dies there, no constitution, no law, no court can even do much to help it.”

Source https://www.thefire.org/news/free-speech-culture-elon-musk-and-twitter

Last edited:

MechaJutaro

Poster
Then... where can I talk about something that has less stricter rules and won't permanban me for the easiest simple-to-fix mistakes?

Start encouraging more folks to patronize this forum, rather than Reddit or any of the other ones who prioritize creating so-called Safe Spaces, instead of the unobstructed exchange of ideas. As I've pointed out elsewhere, start championing Free Speech Culture in your day to day life

Our social atmosphere will remain censorius and constricted, until and unless more of us fight back

Mungri

Poster
Seriously can anyone here tell me wtf is up with this retard?

I know its a free speech forum and banning people is bad, but boy is cartoondude beyond agitating and frustrating.

I'll just go mega ham mode on him instead if he keeps this shit up.

AND SERIOUSLY FOR FUCKS SAKE GO GET YOURSELF INTO SPEECH THERAPY ASAP!!!!

Mungri

Poster
I can't help it.

If I knew this guy irl ... I'd punch him the fuck out, tie him up in a chair, pry his eyelids wide open and run my speech therapy AI bot in front of him and electrocute him to force him to read the lines out loud if he refused.

I asked my dyslexic boss today 'Is it possible to control my impulsivity' and he straight up thinks no. And fuck is this place not helping me one bit either.

I'll just go mega ham mode on him instead if he keeps this shit up.

AND SERIOUSLY FOR FUCKS SAKE GO GET YOURSELF INTO SPEECH THERAPY ASAP!!!!
If I knew this guy irl ... I'd punch him the fuck out, tie him up in a chair, pry his eyelids wide open and run my speech therapy AI bot in front of him and electrocute him to force him to read the lines out loud if he refused.
There, you're using "I" in your sentences, so it emphasizes a personal belief and it's a statement that can't be proven by others.

@shiv this Mungri with a llama avatar keeps threatening to inflict physical harm or encourage committing suicide even though the authorities have physically shown at areas like Golden Gate Bridge and the top of the Empire State Building that every human life does have value!

Mungri

Poster
Lol. Bitch fucking go do shit like this already ya worthless retard:

First person I've seen, online or irl that seriously fucking needs it.

Not just speech therapy alone for you, predominantly language training.

Fucking learn to accept that the problem in your life is 100% you and your retarded autistic brain and fucking fix it idiot.

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
There, you're using "I" in your sentences, so it emphasizes a personal belief and it's a statement that can't be proven by others.

@shiv this Mungri with a llama avatar keeps threatening to inflict physical harm or encourage committing suicide even though the authorities have physically shown at areas like Golden Gate Bridge and the top of the Empire State Building that every human life does have value!
E4F5DB48-D092-469A-8D45-C1F7794D4C3A.gif

Joe King

Elite
I know its a free speech forum and banning people is bad, but boy is cartoondude beyond agitating and frustrating.
For one to believe in the Right of free speech, one must be prepared to tolerate hearing and encountering views that one may vehemently disagree with.

Joe King

Elite
If Reddit is so anal about people trying to circumvent rules, why do they allow this?

Can kids find that? If so, Reddit is helping them to defeat youtube age restrictions.

Mungri

Poster
For one to believe in the Right of free speech, one must be prepared to tolerate hearing and encountering views that one may vehemently disagree with.

What valid views exactly is the OP making beyond retarded screeching?

The guy should be locked up in a psychiatric ward.

Top Bottom