Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

How do I avoid jury duty?

Taggart

Elite
Founder
Simplest way.....NOT THE MOST EFFECIENT.....

Whip out your dick and go to town beating it in front of judge, lawyers and jury pool.

(Now you will most likely be arrested and have to sit in the court for your own trial later.......BUT you ONLY asked how to get out of jury duty.)

OR OP could just bring up the JEWS and launch one of his Anti-Sematic rants.......
Getting out of jury duty and getting off at the same time? Seems pretty efficient to me...

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
Getting out of jury duty and getting off at the same time? Seems pretty efficient to me...
YEP! and honestly this would be best for OP as he may meet a boyfriend too while in jail. 🤷‍♂️

TopHook

Legendary
Founder
720d4d39-26f9-4b5b-bec9-4a1f68f16a3d_text.gif

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
Our rivals site literally hired a fanboy, a poster, and a nerd who doesn’t know shit about football or recruiting. They miss on every prediction and constantly make excuses when, in reality they have less sources that most posters. It’s the modern day shit show everyone will soon be experiencing.

We’re special kinda retards so….we’re ahead of the curve.
UPDATE: So the fanboy has already quit and sent an email making excuses. Bottom line was: he would jump on any rumor and NO REAL sources....and was being called out constantly, which in turn lead to a ton of thin skinned responses. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: Truly a masterclass in shitshow!!!

TheResister

Elite
Just got a summons. How do I get out of it? My first thought is to wear a pro-Putin tee-shirt to avoid being selected. Any better ideas?

I don't know why you would want out of jury duty given that it is the only time the individual has any significant say in the system. But, if you are a lib, then the way out is to say things like you know one or more parties to the action (lawyers, defendant, plaintiff, etc.) You might also say you have already decided the matter in your own mind. But, if you don't want a chance to nullify bad laws, bear in mind that people are willing to keep you living under a bad government because of your actions.

fschmidt

Poster
I don't know why you would want out of jury duty given that it is the only time the individual has any significant say in the system. But, if you are a lib, then the way out is to say things like you know one or more parties to the action (lawyers, defendant, plaintiff, etc.) You might also say you have already decided the matter in your own mind. But, if you don't want a chance to nullify bad laws, bear in mind that people are willing to keep you living under a bad government because of your actions.
I don't care about the system. My enemy is the people who have become moronic degenerate scum.

The case was some pathetic domestic violence case between degenerates. In jury selection, they asked us how important we felt domestic violence is on a scale of 1 to 5. Everyone answered 5. I answered 4. I wasn't selected.

Why? Fucking America isn't my society. I just live here because the whole world is shit and there is nowhere better to move to. I would be very loyal to decent society, but there are none.
If you live in USA, then it is your society. One problem, is you think you are above the problem. The "scum" you bring up so much, are a product of the very ideal you practice. Understanding this is the gateway to solving the issue. But of course, you must understand and concede and work toward the issue, un like the scum you hate so much.

Can you not see, that you are the "scum" you hate?

TheResister

Elite
I don't care about the system. My enemy is the people who have become moronic degenerate scum.

The case was some pathetic domestic violence case between degenerates. In jury selection, they asked us how important we felt domestic violence is on a scale of 1 to 5. Everyone answered 5. I answered 4. I wasn't selected.

When I consider that the Lautenberg Amendment was passed as an amendment to a budget bill because it couldn't get congressional support to be passed on its own, I have to think that some out there would like to see that unconstitutional law ended. As a juror, you could have nullified Lautenberg. No reason why a misdemeanor should be used to deprive people of their constitutional Rights,.

If you want to win any strategic war for America, you must exhaust all of your nonviolent legal and political avenues of redress.

Joe King

Elite
If you feel like that, then try your best to get on a jury so you can always vote to convict no matter the evidence.
....but it would be better to do what @TheResister suggested.

As a juror, you could have nullified Lautenberg. No reason why a misdemeanor should be used to deprive people of their constitutional Rights,.
Exactly.

When I consider that the Lautenberg Amendment was passed as an amendment to a budget bill because it couldn't get congressional support to be passed on its own, I have to think that some out there would like to see that unconstitutional law ended.
Too bad the Founders didn't write into the Constitution that all Bills have to be single issue.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
Get one of these and put it on your key chain. It got me out of jury duty. Couldn't get through security.

iu

It's called a P-38 or John Wayne can opener for MREs.

Top Bottom