Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

How do I avoid jury duty?

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Just got a summons. How do I get out of it? My first thought is to wear a pro-Putin tee-shirt to avoid being selected. Any better ideas?
Tell them you're not a fucking retard. We know you're lying but they dont.
Just say you’re a Trump supporter. You might get committed but you certainly wont be able to sit on a jury.
Get a fucking grip rube.

Last edited:
Why? Fucking America isn't my society. I just live here because the whole world is shit and there is nowhere better to move to. I would be very loyal to decent society, but there are none.
then why are you on this forum?
do you and yours not live out in the woods?
do you make your own clothes?
grow and kill you own food?

you are in fact a part of your society ,this one.

Not your society? Dont you live here in the US? Give me a break.

Let me tell you something fella, there are much much worse places than this country, as corrupt as it is. You have a very narrow viewpoint, and need to get your head out of your ass. Go to eastern europe (current issues not withstanding) and see how you like it.............go to west africa, and see how "good" their society is, go to the rural middle east and watch a woman get stoned to death, and tell me how bad it is here.

fschmidt

Poster
then why are you on this forum?
do you and yours not live out in the woods?
do you make your own clothes?
grow and kill you own food?

you are in fact a part of your society ,this one.

Not your society? Dont you live here in the US? Give me a break.

Let me tell you something fella, there are much much worse places than this country, as corrupt as it is. You have a very narrow viewpoint, and need to get your head out of your ass. Go to eastern europe (current issues not withstanding) and see how you like it.............go to west africa, and see how "good" their society is, go to the rural middle east and watch a woman get stoned to death, and tell me how bad it is here.
Give me a break. If I live among mice, should I be loyal mice because they are better than rats? I live in America for economic reasons, but I hate the people. Other places have various other problems, and the people are just as bad. So most of modern humanity can go to hell. There are some decent people in America, but they don't identify as American. These include traditional Anabaptists who consider themselves part of the kingdom of Christ, not America, and Muslims who identify as Muslims, not Americans. One good thing about America is that both of these groups are here.

And I am on this forum because I am banned everywhere else. Here I can rant, and there is a tiny chance that I encounter a reasonable person.

Give me a break. If I live among mice, should I be loyal mice because they are better than rats? I live in America for economic reasons, but I hate the people. Other places have various other problems, and the people are just as bad. So most of modern humanity can go to hell. There are some decent people in America, but they don't identify as American. These include traditional Anabaptists who consider themselves part of the kingdom of Christ, not America, and Muslims who identify as Muslims, not Americans. One good thing about America is that both of these groups are here.

And I am on this forum because I am banned everywhere else. Here I can rant, and there is a tiny chance that I encounter a reasonable person.
I see. Do you see yourself as a mouse?

Mr.Fitzwell

Legendary
I have had many through the years. Multiple bans BUT also can still get on with my brothers account……

FYI:: Rivals/Yahoo still hasn’t figured out how to stop sharing 20+ years into this deal 🤣
Man, a bunch of us shared an account for like 10 years, and nobody ever posted anything. They guy who's name it was in died suddenly of a heart attack, at 40...so I finally signed up a little over a year ago...made it about 9 months before tMB banned me...I can still get on the homoboard though...but I'm pretty reserved over there...

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
Man, a bunch of us shared an account for like 10 years, and nobody ever posted anything. They guy who's name it was in died suddenly of a heart attack, at 40...so I finally signed up a little over a year ago...made it about 9 months before tMB banned me...I can still get on the homoboard though...but I'm pretty reserved over there...
I’ve caught multiple IP bans over the years and the last one actually locked my brothers account SO he ripped them all a new ASSHOE and Poof….my IP is no longer blocked. Our Homoboard are the worst. We still have Richt defenders that are still butt hurt we fired his ass. Place is a cesspool……

Mr.Fitzwell

Legendary
I’ve caught multiple IP bans over the years and the last one actually locked my brothers account SO he ripped them all a new ASSHOE and Poof….my IP is no longer blocked. Our Homoboard are the worst. We still have Richt defenders that are still butt hurt we fired his ass. Place is a cesspool……
We have a bunch of dumbasses, and a few geniuses...our writers though I wouldn't trade for anyone...Chris, Paul, and Larry HAVE to rank up there with the best in the profession...

Mr.Fitzwell

Legendary
So if I bitch enough, they'll let me back on? I got drunk and called one of the new mods a faggit kid diddler and BOOM! No more Mr.Fitzwell lol

BurntJ

Founder
We have a bunch of dumbasses, and a few geniuses...our writers though I wouldn't trade for anyone...Chris, Paul, and Larry HAVE to rank up there with the best in the profession...
Our rivals site literally hired a fanboy, a poster, and a nerd who doesn’t know shit about football or recruiting. They miss on every prediction and constantly make excuses when, in reality they have less sources that most posters. It’s the modern day shit show everyone will soon be experiencing.

We’re special kinda retards so….we’re ahead of the curve.

Mr.Fitzwell

Legendary
Our rivals site literally hired a fanboy, a poster, and a nerd who doesn’t know shit about football or recruiting. They miss on every prediction and constantly make excuses when, in reality they have less sources that most posters. It’s the modern day shit show everyone will soon be experiencing.

We’re special kinda retards so….we’re ahead of the curve.
You should go read some of our guys' stuff...I think one is a UVA grad, one a UNC, and one from Uof

BurntJ

Founder
Just got a summons. How do I get out of it? My first thought is to wear a pro-Putin tee-shirt to avoid being selected. Any better ideas?
Whip out your cock and start the tug and pull Olympics........you will def NOT be on a jury. You may be locked up BUT will no bail, these days the worst POS's seem to be out in minutes SO congrats on serving no time.

AcceptableMildAfricanhornbill-size_restricted.gif

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
If it's a murder trial show up with a noose around your neck as a tie.

I almost always get picked. Once got served with a summons when I was already serving on the Grand Jury at the same time in the same building.

Haven't seen a summons since I turned 65.

BurntJ

Founder
In related news, Dallas DA Cruezot, a Soros protege', is refusing to seek the death penalty for a person accused of being a serial killer of as many as 24 women.

This is why good LACs need to serve on juries---not try to avoid them.
Ugh……OP is a POS. He might as well be on Soros team…..cause we sure as hell don’t want him.

fschmidt

Poster
I have jury duty again tomorrow. I plan to announce that I am a misanthrope to discourage the lawyers from choosing me.

BurntJ

Founder
Simplest way.....NOT THE MOST EFFECIENT.....

Whip out your dick and go to town beating it in front of judge, lawyers and jury pool.

(Now you will most likely be arrested and have to sit in the court for your own trial later.......BUT you ONLY asked how to get out of jury duty.)

OR OP could just bring up the JEWS and launch one of his Anti-Sematic rants.......

Top Bottom