Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

How can we have a government of the people, by the people and for the people

quickfeet

Get Steppin’
Founder
Without trust? I don’t see any way that trust can be repaired at this point.

I don’t trust the election system, I don’t trust the secret police (NSA, FBI, CIA), I don’t trust the DoD, I don’t trust the Democrats or Republicans.

Where do we go from here? About time someone starts drafting up some kind of documentation on behalf of the people IYAM.

Crich73

Poster
We are on a slow decline that's about to speed up alot! I hate to say that, but it's how I feel. Best we can do is love God, our families and our neighbors as we love ourselves.

America is in our hearts. What do we do when tyranny abounds, do we run, or do we fight? The hard question is what event, what specific thing is it that gets enough americans to the breaking point, that makes dying for the attempt to live freely a better option than to live under a familiar taskmaster.

Last edited:

quickfeet

Get Steppin’
Founder
We are on a slow decline that's about to speed up alot! I hate to say that, but it's how I feel. Best we can do is love God, our families and our neighbors as we love ourselves.

America is in our hearts. What do we do when tyranny abounds, do we run, or do we fight? The hard question is what event, what specific thing is it that gets enough americans to the breaking point, that makes dying for the attempt to live freely a better option than to live under familiar taskmaster.
It’s already reached the breaking point. My body is ready, my faith is in God -

1618455037962.gif

Cre8ive

Shaping the Future of Reality
Founder
@quickfeet - "When government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny." - Thomas Jefferson

I don't fear the government - I loathe it. I too have zero confidence in their ability to keep the Constitution intact. They are systematically taking it apart piece by piece. First - gun rights. Start small and then make each assaults on the 2nd amendment more deadly. They are already censoring our speech word by word. They never sleep. Thus, be censorship the infringe on our rights to FREE SPEECH. As i like to say - "censorship is a dagger in the heart of free speech.

MeridianOSU

Legendary
Founder
I think to many people have become lazy/robotic. To much for me mow people vs building and spending time with family. The government has now become family. Heck people think watching 4th of July fireworks on TV that government puts on is more patriotic now.

Back in the day we had a parade...doesn’t need to flashy and expensive. Parade ends at the cemetery and respects given. This was on top of the bigger Memorial Day parade and festivities.

Then head back to the farm for big cookout. Chores got done then big fireworks display in the field with 100 plus family members and close friends.

Top Bottom