Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

How’s your local weather?

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
Yikes, that sounds like a rough on. Especially the freezing rain. Will that shut down a lot of the city? I have to imagine that the roads will be pretty bad.
Only the idiots will go out on the streets. There are a bunch of them, too. The threat of ice/snow shuts down the cities. The lots at the grocery stores were full yesterday. Apparently lots of people live meal to meal and don't have food on hand for 2-3 days. Happens anytime a weather liar mentions anything frozen.

champsballs

Elite
Founder
Dodged the first tornado of the night one just hit about 8 miles away and this shit is gonna go on till 4 am. Still 80 and 45 mph winds
Just finished playing my first 9 holes of the year with rolling storms in the background. Pretty spectacular night so far, 2 birdies and no ball OB

Dodged the first tornado of the night one just hit about 8 miles away and this shit is gonna go on till 4 am. Still 80 and 45 mph winds
Just finished playing my first 9 holes of the year with rolling storms in the background. Pretty spectacular night so far, 2 birdies and no ball OB
1681953023948.gif

Latest posts

Top Bottom