Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

How’s everyone been doing?

MVTPatriot

Elite
Founder
Good start to the weekend. Wife and I played, and won a Pickleball tourney in Lake City yesterday.
Chilling today while crap roles through. Only downside is my adult daughters are both sick where they are. Not Covid, but both got the shots last year and have been fighting crappy colds off and on since.

skramer100

Elite
Founder
I’m not familiar with Vail
Pretty much the greatest ski resort on earth.

iu

Thats just one of the 5 back bowls, not even counting the front side which is awesome.

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
Doing great, been at the house in south Florida for about a week. Sitting with my friend there that is a guide. While we were eating trump jr text him wanting to know what time to meet in the morning. Thought that was pretty awesome knowing my buddy takes trump jr hunting about every week. Caught several crappie and killed a few wild hogs.
Now at the house in Pcb. Going to stay here until Monday and then head to the house in north Alabama to finish up deer season.
After that will probably head back to south Florida until spring. Going to hunt and fish there until spring and then make my rounds again. Roll Tide!!!
Sounds like you are living the American dream! LMK if you are ever gonna be around Huntsville

champsballs

Elite
Founder
Dang just saw this. Are you gonna be around some tomorrow? I’m down to try and meet up

@BLatta12 is from Dothan. If you are already on your way he might can give you a tip

I ended up driving through northern Alabama to get farther south once I figured out it was gonna get a little sketchy today in Bama land.
So I’m down around Montgomery hanging out until I go over to GA in the morning.
There’s a hooters down the street from the motel here so I’ll probly go watch the Chiefs game then get some shut eye before heading farther Southeast.
No clue what I’m gonna do tomorrow it just depends how many of you southerners wreck bad enough to get the highways shut down.
But in all honesty the people in the south are awesome and just great people all around.

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
I’m gonna get back to working out tomorrow and then take a nap. Big day

Emma tenywa

Elite
All is good. What’s been keeping you busy?
It's back To School time here upto the beginning of February, for all students from lower levels up to university level. So universities normally contract people to get them new students. Each student who enrols under you reference, you get paid $10. So its a good opportunity to grab some bucks while it lasts. I've been on a hunt for these freshers and so far I've got 15 under my reference.

Last edited:
Top Bottom