Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

How’s everyone been doing?

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
I’ve been on work travel this week so I haven’t been around much. Glad to be home and just watched Encanto with the wife and kids. Really good movie to watch with the kids

Gonna be cold and rainy all weekend so glad to have some football to watch

champsballs

Elite
Founder
Me and Champ are headed down to Southwest corner of Georgia for work and coming from Midwest area. I had to take off last night when it started getting hairy so I could beat the storm down south and not have to deal with driving through it down south since u bums don’t have as much equipment to clear or treat the roads.
But anyways I’ll be staying around the Huntsville area this evening and in no hurry since I don’t have to be down there until Monday morning.
Any recommendations on food to eat, things to do, places to go, things to see? Maybe even something dog friendly too.
I’ll be driving from northern Alabama to the Dothan AL area, so basically anything in that area between this evening and Monday morning.

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
Damn, Ormond Beach. Had some friends from college from there. My girlfriend was from there as well. Spent a lot of time there.

To OP, I am wonderful. Last night in Vail on business. Great few days snowboarding.
I’m not familiar with Vail

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
Me and Champ are headed down to Southwest corner of Georgia for work and coming from Midwest area. I had to take off last night when it started getting hairy so I could beat the storm down south and not have to deal with driving through it down south since u bums don’t have as much equipment to clear or treat the roads.
But anyways I’ll be staying around the Huntsville area this evening and in no hurry since I don’t have to be down there until Monday morning.
Any recommendations on food to eat, things to do, places to go, things to see? Maybe even something dog friendly too.
I’ll be driving from northern Alabama to the Dothan AL area, so basically anything in that area between this evening and Monday morning.
Dang just saw this. Are you gonna be around some tomorrow? I’m down to try and meet up

@BLatta12 is from Dothan. If you are already on your way he might can give you a tip

sbisteve

Elite
Founder
Doing great, been at the house in south Florida for about a week. Sitting with my friend there that is a guide. While we were eating trump jr text him wanting to know what time to meet in the morning. Thought that was pretty awesome knowing my buddy takes trump jr hunting about every week. Caught several crappie and killed a few wild hogs.
Now at the house in Pcb. Going to stay here until Monday and then head to the house in north Alabama to finish up deer season.
After that will probably head back to south Florida until spring. Going to hunt and fish there until spring and then make my rounds again. Roll Tide!!!

Damn, Ormond Beach. Had some friends from college from there. My girlfriend was from there as well. Spent a lot of time there.

To OP, I am wonderful. Last night in Vail on business. Great few days snowboarding.
What years did they go to high school? I’m class of 96.

Top Bottom