Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Honest Assessment…..

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
As we end another season……Give an honest assessment of yore program, season, and College Football as a whole.

I’ll start…..

Kirby has the program rolling so I finally understand when Bama fans used to say they don’t worry about recruiting or the program.

We’re a good team with tons of young talent BUT very inexperienced after losing so many top level players.

CFB was absolutely broken by us last year. Maybe in a good way as I have actually enjoyed watching shittier programs fans getting excited about football again and some of formerly top programs eat humble pie.

(Will be interesting to see which fans/fanbases can do this without BS and trolling!!)

Rube Reaper

Elite
I can’t answer any of these because I’m still trying to decide which university I should cheer for.

I’ve been heavily considering Howard University but their uniforms don’t really get me all that excited 😕

TopHook

Legendary
Founder
Well uscjr has a new coach and won some surprising games while losing so surprising games so……give me yore take on yore own program.
I did. I don't know what's going on with this team or coaching staff. How can any team be this inconsistent. I have no idea what's going on.
Satterfield needs to go, but looking like that last night and if something similar comes next week vs clemzin, idk.

BurntJ

Founder
I did. I don't know what's going on with this team or coaching staff. How can any team be this inconsistent. I have no idea what's going on.
Satterfield needs to go, but looking like that last night and if something similar comes next week vs clemzin, idk.
Gotcha that makes sense! How are you guys doing recruits wise……yore feeling? Future wise with Shane B?

BurntJ

Founder
We’re back. I will be Night Manager of the Undefeated Lounge next season.
Bro…..can you just list each team and then Put the assessment. It’s confusing due to all yore “associations” with shitty programs!

But I’m excited to find out “who exactly” is baaaack!!

BurntJ

Founder
Rutgers is who everyone thought they were….shitty.
I feel confident we will be less shitty next year.
Thanks for the honest assessment……

How many of yore players has CGS molested……I was told by utjrjr fans that he was worse than Sandusky. (It’s confusing as I look at Chumlee and think there is NO WAY that guy is watching my kids. ) 😳

Oler Ted

Elite
As we end another season……Give an honest assessment of yore program, season, and College Football as a whole.

I’ll start…..

Kirby has the program rolling so I finally understand when Bama fans used to say they don’t worry about recruiting or the program.

We’re a good team with tons of young talent BUT very inexperienced after losing so many top level players.

CFB was absolutely broken by us last year. Maybe in a good way as I have actually enjoyed watching shittier programs fans getting excited about football again and some of formerly top programs eat humble pie.

(Will be interesting to see which fans/fanbases can do this without BS and trolling!!)
How was “college football was broken by us last year “ if Georgia didn’t even win the SEC?

Ohio State is Ohio State. Top tier program on all levels and in the conversation until the end every year

BurntJ

Founder
How was “college football was broken by us last year “ if Georgia didn’t even win the SEC?

Ohio State is Ohio State. Top tier program on all levels and in the conversation until the end every year
This isn’t the thread to question other programs…..ONLY ADMIT YORE PROGRAMS SUCK!

ttyh

Legendary
Founder
Bro…..can you just list each team and then Put the assessment. It’s confusing due to all yore “associations” with shitty programs!

But I’m excited to find out “who exactly” is baaaack!!

texas-longhorns.gif

BurntJ

Founder
But wait aren’t you a Tejas Tech guy…….

And they are the better program and actually appear to be on an upswing so…..

🤔🤔🤔 soI'm really confuse by yore tactics! 🤣🤣😜

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
They certainly look good. But govebit a decade short round

I’ll start…..

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
Looks like Bama is taking step back. I still think they compete for national championships and will continue to recruit fine, but it looks like the days of absolute dominance are over.

Bama severely needs a new OC. That hire is going to make a huge difference of what the next few years look like

But CFB is rapidly morphing into a completely different product. I think this off-season is going to be insane now that teams across the country know the NIL and transfer portal Playbook

TopHook

Legendary
Founder
Looks like Bama is taking step back. I still think they compete for national championships and will continue to recruit fine, but it looks like the days of absolute dominance are over.

Bama severely needs a new OC. That hire is going to make a huge difference of what the next few years look like

But CFB is rapidly morphing into a completely different product. I think this off-season is going to be insane now that teams across the country know the NIL and transfer portal Playbook
Usc will take yours.

BurntJ

Founder

Thanks and I agree completely with yore assessment. Yore right in BOB…..he is awful, yet teams line up to hire his sorry ass….really confusing!!

madman71

Keeper of the Cheese
Founder

Bama had an incredible run, but Father Time is undefeated. Do you think they'll go after Dabo when Saban retires?

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
Bama had an incredible run, but Father Time is undefeated. Do you think they'll go after Dabo when Saban retires?
I think Saban is gonna have a really difficult time turning it over, but I just don’t think dabo is going to be the guy.

The dominance might be over, but I don’t think the run is officially over. Bama will continue to be in the race, especially with a 12 team playoff.

Dream situation would be to hire Pruitt and Mullen in the off season and get the check book out for some big time NIL transfers.

BurntJ

Founder
I think Saban is gonna have a really difficult time turning it over, but I just don’t think dabo is going to be the guy.

The dominance might be over, but I don’t think the run is officially over. Bama will continue to be in the race, especially with a 12 team playoff.

Dream situation would be to hire Pruitt and Mullen in the off season and get the check book out for some big time NIL transfers.
No way Saban hires Mullen EVER! Saban won’t touch the U Meyer coaching tree IMHO IYAM! Kirby and the rest are the same in this…….

Plus Mullen will get another HC job similar to Miss St. He can’t recruit well enough for the big boys and is a total weirdo!

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
Saban just fired the ST coordinator. Also took a flight with the AD today “across the country” in what is assumed to be an interview with a new OC or DC (only reason an AD would go would be to talk $$)

BOB is no doubt gone and it’s not a secret. His contract is expiring and there have been no talks for an extension. It’s a travesty that BY had to play in that offense

Top Bottom