Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Hey yo fat girl, come here. Are ya ticklish? Yeah, I called ya fat

TheNJNole

Elite
Founder
You evil fuck. I have eaten and mowed my lawn and about to weed eat it all while signing that got damn song in my head. Guess it is one more thing I gotta drink to forget about today. Cheers
BBBaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh LOL

I just got back from my gym and there is always so much poo say there. Kept saying that all morning too.

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder
I saw them live at a rave in Atlanta in 2001, they never played humpty dance and I was disappointed.

Damn, that sucks. I only know like 2 of their songs & they played both when I saw them. Towards the end of the show, dude turned his back to the audience for a second. When he turned back he had on the glasses & nose and everybody went crazy. They sang the humpty dance, and when it was over like 90% of the crowd made a B line for the exit lol.

tiderollsonu

A man from Nantucket
Founder
Damn, that sucks. I only know like 2 of their songs & they played both when I saw them. Towards the end of the show, dude turned his back to the audience for a second. When he turned back he had on the glasses & nose and everybody went crazy. They sang the humpty dance, and when it was over like 90% of the crowd made a B line for the exit lol.
That's the case with a lot of bands with one big hit, saw the b-52's a few years ago and the only played a remix of love shack that sounded nothing like the original.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
That's the case with a lot of bands with one big hit, saw the b-52's a few years ago and the only played a remix of love shack that sounded nothing like the original.
I hate when live versions are way off. Just irks me. Like not singing the anthem correctly

tiderollsonu

A man from Nantucket
Founder
Some of the best shows I've seen live were not shy about playing the hits, snoop, petty, Metallica, tool, Godsmack all played the original hit songs and they were amazing live.

TJHall1

Legendary
Some of the best shows I've seen live were not shy about playing the hits, snoop, petty, Metallica, tool, Godsmack all played the original hit songs and they were amazing live.
Would have loved to see Metallica live. They are great.

Top Bottom