Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Hey folks....

Mahler16

Poster
So FYI I've been tipped off someone is posting as me on the rivals board. FWIW that ain't me (seeing that board fail one last time to bother staying over there). Personally I think they are nuts but now that I post here, I never got why people felt the need to disrupt a thread where you all kept to yourselves.

Sikness23245

Elite
So FYI I've been tipped off someone is posting as me on the rivals board. FWIW that ain't me (seeing that board fail one last time to bother staying over there). Personally I think they are nuts but now that I post here, I never got why people felt the need to disrupt a thread where you all kept to yourselves.

If you're the real @Mahler16 , let's see a legit new top 10 fantasy novel thread you were promising.

lucio

Poster
Founder
I think someone is posting as you here

DirtyPlayer

Poster
He did actually post that exact thing on TMB

C

Clairatt

For verification, how about one sentence on the difference between 12b6 and 10b5?

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
If you're the real @Mahler16 , let's see a legit new top 10 fantasy novel thread you were promising.
IDK if you've read the witcher series but its really good. The first 3 won't wow you but 4 and 5 are pretty freaking good. It's out of sequence in linear time so it kinda confused me starting out but once I got a few of the characters down and knew the direction I was freaking hooked. I'm on 5 and loving it. each book builds the world but not as a linear story. I love First Law Trilogy and I honestly think this is better. It's the closest series I can compare though it isn't the same.... Author being from Poland has to be a huge reason for the originality.

Top Bottom