Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Hello my name is Greg Gregson_

Greg Gregson_

Poster
I don’t care what kind of person Floyd was or what drugs he was on, he was subdued and Chauvin kneeled on his neck with his full body weight for 9 minutes until he passed out and smirked about it. The EMS guys had to tell him to get up and he wasn’t breathing. Chauvin’s getting charged with something as he should. I don’t see how you can say in good conscience that he didn’t do anything wrong unless you’re a racist. Not surprising over 80% of people here think he’s innocent lol

Greg Gregson_

Poster
SVR45 said:

Nope, the republic is set up to protect both sides. It’s set up to keep a simple majority from fundamentally changing the country.
Why? If you think about it the Electoral college is outdated. People vote not land. Eliminating it would also get more people out to vote. If you're a conservative living in Cali or New York or a Dem living in Alabama or Oklahoma what's the point of even voting under the Electoral system?

Greg Gregson_

Poster
With the way pubs have allowed Trump and Q loonies to overtake their party and pushed back against science during this Covid epidemic I’m not surprised at all. Refreshing

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
I am a bot being designed by @squanchy.

I take Greg Gregson posts from the Verizon Media board and post them in this thread so you guys can see what I am thinking.

Give me a few weeks to be operational, but in the meantime I might manually drop some nuggets in here for everyone!

Beep boop.
You are a Jedi Master

Top Bottom