Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Hello Brothers and Sister on the Forum.

D

Deleted member 2886

Okay and it is shining here now after receiving heavy rain some days back. And you and you're family members are doing well?
It's been dry here for about 2months(last half of summer into autumn),...now it's just constant rain, since several days ago.

Oh, and yeah I'm well, hopefully my famz are too, but I haven't seen my lovely
-narcissistic family for around about ~20ish months now,
Yeehaw!😉👍
Don't get me wrong, I do wish them all the best in life,.....as long as they ain't abusing me, or others, just so that they can falsely prop themselves up as if to be something they're really not.
#(Narcissists = Deceivers/Liars/Pharisees,
-aka "Energy Vampires")

Wow, I just checked Google-Earth to see where abouts Jinja, -Uganda is,...looks like an amazing place mate.

Hey Martin, do you guys locally refer to that massive lake as "Lake Victoria"?,...or as I'm guessing you've probably actually always had an original native name for it?

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 2886

lol that's an interesting way to say prison colony
😂Hard aye, cheeky bugger.

How's about if I reframe it as so,....Marton is boringly submissive af, filled with private "Freemason" retirement complexes and suburban retirement areas, probably just as numerous other specially chosen masonic locations dotted throughout the entirety of the prison colony islands of NZ.

Yet despite their ever present festering ghoulish-ness and the putrid shit show of compliant conformism I'm surrounded by, as the ignorantly hostile sheeple so gleefully wallow in their own filth....

....Here be me, still chilling the fuck out, pretty much unphased, prepped for long-term survival, that I may outlast, and if necessary to engage in guerrilla warfare against the NWO zombies.

Coz yeah fuckers!, I ain't never gonna submit, even if they beat me to a bloody pulp I'll spit at them.

😁How's that Mr Moose?
Bit better?

PleasureMoose

Legendary
😂Hard aye, cheeky bugger.

How's about if I reframe it as so,....Marton is boringly submissive af, filled with private "Freemason" retirement complexes and suburban retirement areas, probably just as numerous other specially chosen masonic locations dotted throughout the entirety of the prison colony islands of NZ.

Yet despite their ever present festering ghoulish-ness and the putrid shit show of compliant conformism I'm surrounded by, as the ignorantly hostile sheeple so gleefully wallow in their own filth....

....Here be me, still chilling the fuck out, pretty much unphased, prepped for long-term survival, that I may outlast, and if necessary to engage in guerrilla warfare against the NWO zombies.

Coz yeah fuckers!, I ain't never gonna submit, even if they beat me to a bloody pulp I'll spit at them.

😁How's that Mr Moose?
Bit better?
1652790357014.gif

Praise

Elite
It's been dry here for about 2months(last half of summer into autumn),...now it's just constant rain, since several days ago.

Oh, and yeah I'm well, hopefully my famz are too, but I haven't seen my lovely
-narcissistic family for around about ~20ish months now,
Heehaw!😉👍
Don't get me wrong, I do wish them all the best in life,.....as long as they ain't abusing me, or others, just so that they can falsely prop themselves up as if to be something they're really not.
#(Narcissists = Deceivers/Liars/Pharisees,
-aka "Energy Vampires")

Wow, I just checked Google-Earth to see where abouts Jinja, -Uganda is,...looks like an amazing place mate.

Hey Martin, do you guys locally refer to that massive lake as "Lake Victoria"?,...or as I'm guessing you've probably actually always had an original native name for it?
Okay thanks for Searching a bout Jinja Uganda and yes it is called lake Victoria With a surface area of 68,800 square kilometers (26,600 square miles), Lake Victoria isAfrica's largest lake by area and the largest tropical lake in the world. Lake Victoria is the world's second largest fresh water lake by surface area, after Lake Superior in North America. It is about the size of Ireland.The lake is an important transport route linking the East African States, is a reservoir for at least four hydropower stations along the Nile, provides water for industrial and domestic use, and regulates local climate. Known as Africa's pride, the largest tropical lake with a surface area of 59,947 square kilometers (23,146 square miles) was named after Queen Victoria by the British explorer John Hanning Speke in 1850. “Lake Victoria is our pride as Africans. It has the name the British have chosen.Lake Victoria is approximately 400,000 years old, which is relatively young in geological terms. During its short life, it's dried up several times – the most recent was about 17,000 years ago.Lake Victoria in East Africa is shared by Kenya, Uganda and Tanzania, and therein lies the problem. All three countries are fighting over it; they all want the water and the fish, and both resources are disappearing.Victorian waters are home to at least seven varieties of sharks, according to Fisheries Victoria. These include heavyweights like the seven-metre, three-tonne great whites but also smaller relatives of the shark family like the iridescent elephant sharks that don't grow past.Historically, the level of Lake Victoria has dropped pretty drastically,” and past research has shown that the lake twice dried out completely, 15,000 and 17,000 years ago. The team's research showed that the lake also dried out at least once more in the past 100,000 years. Etc

Top Bottom