Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Hello Brothers and Sister on the Forum.

tiderollsonu

A man from Nantucket
Founder
This Side of the world has been raining most of the times but today has been sunny day lol. How a bout that side of the world?
Sun is shining and beers are being drunk.

wind-in-hair-fabulous-wind.gif

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Oooh Sorry Brother we are not allowed to post that stuffs about the kiddos here otherwise I will be banned from here again. Thanks
Did you just call this a kiddo pic place? I wanna see pics of what seeds grew grows. I do think you should be able to expand w John to make a Uganda board. Once startlink starts connecting the satellites together it is Christmas day

PleasureMoose

Legendary
Post pics of the seeds I sent that you have nurtured in to food for the kiddos to become self sufficient
that was a great gesture you did but at the same time I find it hilarious you sent a grifter in Uganda seeds to plant like he was actually do it hahaha what a great response sir

wish i could of seen the look on his face when he got those

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
that was a great gesture you did but at the same time I find it hilarious you sent a grifter in Uganda seeds to plant like he was actually do it hahaha what a great response sir

wish i could of seen the look on his face when he got those
I still love @Martin
I do not believe him to be a bad guy.
If he is bullshit, then he is our bullshit.

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
I still love @Martin
I do not believe him to be a bad guy.
If he is bullshit, then he is our bullshit.
This is how I feel. We all fuck shit up. Some people just don’t have examples to show them what is right. It’s hard to have a role mode that is an internet person across the globe, but I believe he wants to be a better person and understands.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
This is how I feel. We all fuck shit up. Some people just don’t have examples to show them what is right. It’s hard to have a role mode that is an internet person across the globe, but I believe he wants to be a better person and understands.
I concur.

Did they let you go from being taken for

RANSOM?

Praise

Elite
Yes Buddy I need to a better person after growing with you better people in America. I need to understand much more by walking a long with you all here on the Forum. Much love always.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Yes Buddy I need to a better person after growing with you better people in America. I need to understand much more by walking a long with you all here on the Forum. Much love always.
He didn't say better dude.

He told the way we see it truth. That sensitive shit don't work here

Latest posts

Top Bottom