Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

He Isn’t Negotiating, He Is Killing the Bill': Ilhan Omar Slams Joe Manchin

BigBucnNole

Elite

Not going to end well I suppose. Did find it amusing when Rocky Dennis said: “I want to thank President Biden for his leadership and for continuing to fight for his visionary, transformative, and popular Build Back Better Act."

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder

Not going to end well I suppose. Did find it amusing when Rocky Dennis said: “I want to thank President Biden for his leadership and for continuing to fight for his visionary, transformative, and popular Build Back Better Act."
200.gif

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
Isn't Illhan the bitch that thought the Somalis that killed US soldiers, that were trying to feed her tribe, were brave and noble?

Cre8ive

Shaping the Future of Reality
Founder
LOL, no he is not. He's already said that if he goes Independent he'll caucus with the Democrats. He's serving his own interests here.
Manchin is posturing and delaying in order to get the largest possible amount of pay-off cash "not to switch" as possible. Follow the money...always follow the money!

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
Manchin is posturing and delaying in order to get the largest possible amount of pay-off cash "not to switch" as possible. Follow the money...always follow the money!
His family has a large stake in the coal operation in WV. He makes tons of money by keeping coal in and green out of his state.

That’s not even counting the fact that he want re-elected in a state that’s 30+ points red.

Cre8ive

Shaping the Future of Reality
Founder
His family has a large stake in the coal operation in WV. He makes tons of money by keeping coal in and green out of his state.

That’s not even counting the fact that he want re-elected in a state that’s 30+ points red.
A totally corrupt man. A swamp dwelling feckless cocksucker. A deeply entrenched member of the Joke Buydum Crime Syndicate now operating out of the United States Department of Justice and the Federal Bureau of Infiltration.

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
A totally corrupt man. A swamp dwelling feckless cocksucker. A deeply entrenched member of the Joke Buydum Crime Syndicate now operating out of the United States Department of Justice and the Federal Bureau of Infiltration.
True but his corruption is almost a Godsend compared the corruption and pain Puddin brings when he gets his way.

Manchin isn’t someone I would want to buy a beer but at least he didn’t just fold on the 6T in original spending the Dims wanted.

All of us deserve better and the people of WV certainly don’t deserved to get raw dogged that hard by their representative.

Top Bottom