Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

He changed the world with this simple advice...

Cre8ive

Shaping the Future of Reality
Founder
For me, Steve Jobs is THE TECHNOLOGY TITAN that started the revolution with a computer and a phone. In this short video to a graduating class he tells three short stories and imparts a lifetime of wisdom. I have watched it many times because it speaks to my heart and never fails to lift me up and make me strong when I need a helping hand. Trust me, you'll be glad you watched.

TJHall1

Legendary
fart-noises-raspberry.gif

rCW702

Elite
For me, Steve Jobs is THE TECHNOLOGY TITAN that started the revolution with a computer and a phone. In this short video to a graduating class he tells three short stories and imparts a lifetime of wisdom. I have watched it many times because it speaks to my heart and never fails to lift me up and make me strong when I need a helping hand. Trust me, you'll be glad you watched.

Damn, that was beautiful.

fschmidt

Poster
Steve Jobs was lucky to live before the West turned to shit. Back then people actually liked and bought good things. But now people are depraved scum who hate everything that is good and only like what is bad. Jobs would have been a failure today.

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
Steve Jobs was a globalist and not an America 1ster.

Hard pass.

Latest posts

Top Bottom