Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

HBARMY HQ - Everything About HBAR Here - Q&A Articles Information - Open to Everyone to Post

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
Everyone who’s in the Hedera ecosystem needs to go grab their free NFT on HashPack. It’s only available until 5/01 so get in while you can

If you don’t have a HashPack wallet it’s available in the Playstore/App Store and also as a Google extension. When you open the wallet, click on “Store” and you will see the icon to mint it. You will need some HBAR obviously for fees but we’re talking cents

There is also a gold NFT that’s available as well that is 500 HBAR + fees, which is roughly $30 USD

Just a heads up if anyone is interested
@MortgageHorn

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
Lol yup. XRP is 28% of my portfolio with HBAR coming in at second at 14%. Im constantly readjusting things so that will change soon, but those two will definitely come in at 1 and 2
Flare is the only thing I’m holding right now. I cashed out my little bit of BTC to pay for an SEC tourney weekend for the family

Edgehollow

Elite
Founder
Who are u guys using to trade? I had a Bittrex account that no longer is available in the US. I cashed out what I had and tossed it into the pool fund.

TIA.

Latest posts

Top Bottom