Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

HBARMY HQ - Everything About HBAR Here - Q&A Articles Information - Open to Everyone to Post

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder
Will Use This Thread for Those Of You Interested in HBAR

Feel Free to Post Questions, Articles, Thoughts On HBAR Here

I'll Start This Thread Off With Some Potential HUGE News

What If I Told You It Looks Like The Fortune 10 Company That The CEO of Hedera/HBAR Mentioned Was Building on Hedera Appears to be Actually The Largest Company In the World

CadetHawk

Elite
Founder
In it to win it!

Per MH's recommendation I used binanceUS and it was very easy to drop $1k($955 after fees) into the crypto lottery. I have read all the articles MH has posted and I'm a believer. There is no limit to where this can go.

Crypto will make some million and billionaires in the coming years. It is a modern day gold rush.

catfishpunter

Elite
Founder
Will Use This Thread for Those Of You Interested in HBAR

Feel Free to Post Questions, Articles, Thoughts On HBAR Here

I'll Start This Thread Off With Some Potential HUGE News

What If I Told You It Looks Like The Fortune 10 Company That The CEO of Hedera/HBAR Mentioned Was Building on Hedera Appears to be Actually The Largest Company In the World

I'm interested. What's your projection for where this thing goes financially?

ttyh

Legendary
Founder
You are starting to remind me of that matt22749 or whatever poster on Orangebloods and his DRGN pumping. I wonder if he ever got the ranch in Honduras and rode off into the sunset. He's been dormant in an OB crypto Slack channel I'm on for awhile.

Clynch25

Elite
Founder
Opened a bittrex account and good grief, surprised they didn’t ask for my wifes bra size to go along with every bit of personal info they got off me. Fuck me

With that said, it put a 5k per week limit on me for deposits. Is that standard? I was hoping to open my account with a little more. Hate to have to wait over time versus a bigger deposit now.

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
You are starting to remind me of that matt22749 or whatever poster on Orangebloods and his DRGN pumping. I wonder if he ever got the ranch in Honduras and rode off into the sunset. He's been dormant in an OB crypto Slack channel I'm on for awhile.
There was that ole miss poster that would make those “buy now” crypto threads. Anyone remember his handle?

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
Opened a bittrex account and good grief, surprised they didn’t ask for my wifes bra size to go along with every bit of personal info they got off me. Fuck me

With that said, it put a 5k per week limit on me for deposits. Is that standard? I was hoping to open my account with a little more. Hate to have to wait over time versus a bigger deposit now.
Crypto trading platforms are approaching the same regulations that banks are. It’s mainly due to the IRS wanting to MAKE SURE they get their cut

Clynch25

Elite
Founder
Following up my last post, keep good records of the transactions you make or it will be an extreme pain in the ass come tax time
The gov ruins everything. Greasy scum bags. It’s truly amazing when you add up all the taxes an individual pays. And they won’t stop until they have it all or people take a stand.

Just wait until they staff another 87,000 IRS agents.

MortgageHorn

Founder
I'm interested. What's your projection for where this thing goes financially?

Not Financial Advice Just Following a Lot of Smart People and Looking at Fundamentals
Conservative $3-3.50 Range Moderate $5-7 Range Parabolic Alt Coin Run-Up $10-12

The Real Money Will Not Be Made This Cycle The Idea is to Sell Into the Blow-Off Top at the Top of The Cycle - Then Alts Typically Lose Around 80% of Their Value in the Bitcoin/Alt Bear Market
Reinvest Then - The Real Money is Made Accumulating in the Bear Market - Then When Next Bull Market 2023+/- Hits You Will Have Generational Wealth

After the Next Bull Market We Will Have Reached Mass Adoption The Wild Gains Will Turn Into More Like We See in the Traditional Stock Market - By Then You Should Not Have to Give a Shit

Things That Will Determine How Far We Go This Bull Run:

Obviously How High Bitcoin Goes - The Alts Will Run Higher If Bitcoin Hits $125-150 K Vs Topping at $100K

Who Become The Remaining Hedera Council Members to Fill the 39 Positions - There Are Heavily Rumored Companies Amazon, Apple, Walmart Any of Those and It's Huge - Not as Big But Would Be Very Good Visa

CBDC Adoption CBDC or Central Bank Digital Currencies Will Be a Real Thing or a US CBCD - One Company That is Partnered With Hedera is"Emtech" - Their White Paper Specifically Mentions Hedera as One That is Considered by the FED. Hedera Goes to "Sharding" Their Transactions Per Second Will Jump to 100,000 and Beyond - It Will Take That Kind of Network Speed to Handle Every Digital Dollar Transaction - If Hedera is Chosen and No One Else Can Come Close they Would Be One of the Largest Companies in the World by Market-Cap Think About It You Are the Engine the Gateway for Every Digital Dollar Transaction - How Many Dollars Exchange Hands Per Day - It's Trillions

What Companies Will Do Individually Using The Hedera Consensus and Hedera Token Service DL Piper is Looking to Tokenize Every Title Piece of Property in the World - Same Will Be Done With Art, Securities Etc In Business Transaction Speed Kills and Hedera is the Leader

The Founders Themselves Say Hedera is a 100 Year Project Company - They Are About the Only Block-Chain DLT Company Going After Enterprise Adoption & Not Retail - Where is the Money Made in Business Selling to Giant Corporations or Individuals?

**Bonus** For LAC - There is a Guy That You Have to Be Allowed on His Twitter He is Very Connected - Has to Be Very Careful Cryptic Due to NDAs - He Mentioned This Date 11/25 In a Post - My Goal is to Acquire As Much As Possible By Then

The Above is My Opinion & Research - Not Financial Advice - Cyrpto is Risky and Very Volatile If You Have a Weak Stomach It May Not Be For You - I've had Days I've made $50K and a Few Days Later Lost Half Of It - I Believe In the Project And That the World's Largest Companies Aren't All Joining a Shit Project - Imagine How Much Due Diligence Was Done By Say Just Boeing Before They Partnered Now Multiply that Due Diligence Times Google Nomura LG & IBM Etc

Thus The Volatility Doesn't Bother Me - I'm Investing Not Trading - I Feel I Will Be Rewarded Beyond Any Other Opportunity I've Previously Had - To Me It's Like Getting in on Apple When Steve Jobs Was Apple - IMO Even at the Current Price of .395 Cents You Are Still Very Early to the Party

Sincerely,
@MortgageHorn

MortgageHorn

Founder

Once You Do KYC You Can Do More

Until Then Open a KuCoin Account I Believe Their Limits Without KYC Are Higher

MortgageHorn

Founder

I Promise You I Am Not Trying to Be That Guy

I Have No Affiliation With Hedera Other Than Owing Their Tokens

I Am Just Looking at the Obvious of Why Not Follow The World's Leading Companies Into This Company

Researching Them It Is Obvious That Their Tech Is the Best and it's Not Even Close

I'm Not Chasing/Promoting Shit-Coins or Stupid-Ass Flash in the Pan Meme Coins For a Quick Dollar

This Tech IMO Will Truly Revolutionize Commerce/Finance

Top Bottom